• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Boss and the Single Mother. Romance, Longterm.

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Okay, so this isn't going to be huge or complicated. I wanted to do this idea since it popped in my head recently.

I had this idea that a mob boss and a single mother are pushed together by fate for one reason or another that we can discuss more in depth later. Basically, she has no other choice but to rely on him and is surprised how accommodating he is to her and her child, given his less than stellar reputation. I like the idea of profoundly different and broken worlds coming together and making both brighter. I want a long running romance that develops over time and experience with one another. I want a long running story of growing and evolving together with the stakes of a child's life and happiness in the balance. I know it's not entirely original, but I wanted to make one for myself.

I ask that you be a multipara or up writer. I don't like being ghosted and I want an in-depth discussion. I want us both to be equally involved in the set up and planning for the story. I love the soft and mushy type of romance, but a more passion-based love is great too. We can discuss dynamic and such later.

Come at me in the messages with any ideas you may want to include, and we can just get rolling right off the bat.

Okay, so this isn't going to be huge or complicated. I wanted to do this idea since it popped in my head recently.

I had this idea that a mob boss and a single mother are pushed together by fate for one reason or another that we can discuss more in depth later. Basically, she has no other choice but to rely on him and is surprised how accommodating he is to her and her child, given his less than stellar reputation. I like the idea of profoundly different and broken worlds coming together and making both brighter. I want a long running romance that develops over time and experience with one another. I want a long running story of growing and evolving together with the stakes of a child's life and happiness in the balance. I know it's not entirely original, but I wanted to make one for myself.

I ask that you be a multipara or up writer. I don't like being ghosted and I want an in-depth discussion. I want us both to be equally involved in the set up and planning for the story. I love the soft and mushy type of romance, but a more passion-based love is great too. We can discuss dynamic and such later.

Come at me in the messages with any ideas you may want to include, and we can just get rolling right off the bat.
Hello; if you’re still open to/looking for partners for this plot, I’d love to see whether our writing styles would be compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back