• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mae's Ultimate Partner Search (New Plots 8/3)

Sorry, guys, my Wi-Fi was out in a storm. Trying to get this thread caught up...

@Aura: Please do shoot me a PM. I should respond after I've finished getting lunch around for my brothers and sister.

@Wirik: Can you also shoot me a PM? I'll get back to you likewise.

@Hexed: Someone actually came to me about that one via PM shortly before you did, but I'm willing to make up some different characters and play it with you as well if you so wish.

ALSO, I AM PUTTING THIS THREAD ON PAUSE UNTIL I CAN FINISH UPDATING IT. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR A PLOT HERE OR IN PM UNTIL I INDICATE THAT IT IS ACTIVE AGAIN. I WILL LEAVE A NOTICE WHEN THIS PAUSE IS COMPLETE; IT SHOULD BE UNPAUSED WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS MAXIMUM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION! :)

THREAD HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF PAUSE WITH THREE NEW PLOTS. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. :)

I adore you and the effort you put into anything. It's scary how alike our styles, interests, and preferences are. All of the plots I'm interested in are closed, so I'm not yet suggesting a partnership, but please do keep me in mind if you ever get bored and want to bounce ideas off of each other until we come up with something amazing. <3

Whoa, those are some plots! <3

Aw, all of the plots that I am interested in are closed, and/or taken… However, I still would love to either do
Checkmate, or Living In Love’s Arms with you if possible. Also; when the plot I like - which is By The Light Of The Moon as it is the only one that is closed for now - is once again available, please let me know. c:

Once again, back from a bit of an extended leave. Sorry, guys; I've been off on a camping trip.

@arrowheads: I'll shoot you a PM before I turn in for the night.

ALSO, I KNOW I LITERALY JUST DID THIS, BUT THE THREAD IS ONCE AGAIN ON PAUSE UNTIL I GET CAUGHT UP ON WHAT I'VE MISSED FROM CAMPING AND DEAL WITH SOME ISSUES. I'VE HAD A FEW OF YOU PM ME SAYING THE THREAD IS TAKING A WHILE TO LOAD, SO I WILL BE MOVING ANY TAKEN PLOTS TO MY PRIVATE WORKSHOP FOR STORAGE INSTEAD OF KEEPING THEM HERE. PAUSE SHOULD BE RESOLVED WITHIN 24 HOURS. ONCE AGAIN, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Hello!

Lovely and we'll put together thread (:

I'd really like to talk to you about Harry Potter plot lines when you have the time! I'm very interested!

Have a lovely night, I do look forward to hearing from you!!

Hello, there. uvu

Would you be up for another partner, by any chance? You seemed a bit swamped, so I totally understand in any perspective that you aren't up for it, but if you're down for a plot, I'd love to discuss! Thanks!

Most people only post once a week and probably half of them are one-liner 1x1s so I should be fine right now if you want.

Ah, that'd be great the , even if I serve as more of a back burner rp. ^^

Hmm, well I was interested in the Chase Through Time and the Blood of Satan plots if you'd be up for either? I am up for whatever role and plot, so you can call the shots if you'd like, in that respect. If you want any information about me or a roleplay sample, let me know and I'll shoot you something.

If you'd be interested, let me know and I can shoot you a pm if you'd like.

Hi! I really like the amount of thoughts that went into your plots and would be up for starting one with you. I am not the greatest fan of sci-fi in the world, but I do like fantasy, post-apocalyptic, historical, and action-oriented rps in general.

If you're still looking for a capable rp partner, that is ...

I'd be interested in doing either 'Chase Through Time,' or 'Long Way From Home.' PM me if you want to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back