• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mad For Roleplay! (Another Lovely 1x1 Search For Partners).

TheMadWriter

Welcome To My Life

Well hello!

Thank you for stopping by! Why don't you take off your shoes and be comfortable? Please take a seat and I'll tell you a bit about me.

~~~

• I write in 3rd person only. 1st person just makes me uncomfortable.
  • I also roleplay via the private messaging system only, as roleplaying via the threads also makes me uncomfortable. Forum rules still apply though!
  • I can play either gender equally, so normally I'm not picky unless I have something already thought out.
  • I roleplay via the forum only. So that means no Skype, Email, Facebook, etc.
  • Please be active! Be able to reply at least once a day minimum.
  • Don't ditch! I have a real problem when it comes to finding ditchers, so please say something if you loose interest or can't post for a while.
  • I don't have a set writing amount, as I'm not to horribly picky about that. However I do ask that you can write at least more then one line per post. I don't though, need a novel length post, as I quickly loose interest and struggle to reply to huge amounts of writing.
  • I'm perfectly fine with gore and such in my roleplays, so long as things stay within forum rules of course.
  • I play the submissive role only. There is no convincing me otherwise. Sorry peeps but its just how it is if you are considering to roleplay with me.

See? I'm not so bad once you get to know me a little bit more. Right...? Write...

Now then! Onto the pairings. Any role highlighted in this lovely color is the role I would play as.

HPF = Have Plot For, C = Craving

• Vampire AND Vampire (HPF) ©
  • Vampire AND Human (HPF) ©
  • Demon AND Human
  • Mermaid AND Captor (HPF)
  • Male AND Male OR Female AND Female
  • Male AND Female OR Female AND Male
  • Torturer AND Victim (HPF) ©
  • Kidnapper AND Victim (HPF) ©
  • Vampire AND Werewolf (HPF)
  • Bully AND Bullied (HPF)
  • Werewolf AND Werewolf

That's all I have in mind for now. I am open to ideas that I don't currently have on my list, so please feel free to suggest away!

Hope to hear from someone soon! Please contact me via the private messaging system if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ PokemonGirl: That was fast. But of course! Why don't you send to me a private message and we can discuss more details there.

@ Manfalynn: Hey! We can certainly do kidnapper and victim. Why don't you hit me up with a private message and we can see about working something out together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back