• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A] My famdom wishlist!

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm currently looking for writing partners to play fandom cannon characters. I will dub this my 'wishlist', as it contains what characters I'm looking for you to play! I don't mind if you are male or female IRL, as long as you don't mind playing female characters.

What I'm looking for:

- Someone who is detailed. I'm looking for someone who puts detail and effort into the replies they send. I don't mind the occasional grammar error, I'm not too much of a stickler when it comes to it. I don't expect massive walls of text every reply, as long as you aren't constantly spitting out one line responses, I'll be happy! I tend to write two to three paragraphs per response, although I will do my best to match the length of what you send.

- I would like that you be aware of who the characters are! Although, you do not have to know every single thing about them. The same applies to the cannon universes, you do not have to know every single bit of lore! Just a general knowledge of who the characters are is all I ask.

Plot ideas I have:

RWBY:

- My character would be a theif in Vale. Eventually caught, but instead of being sent to a detention center, the headmaster of Beacon Academy has a better idea. He would be put under the watch of one of the teams of the academy. It could be team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Cinder's "team". Heck, I'd even be willing to give a team STQR approach. (They would be a bit younger, of course.) Maybe of unique team, composed of various different characters?

- Same character as above, different scenario. What if all of the main cast of the show were put in one large house? Chaos would ensure, definitely. Chaos that my character would be thrown into. I'm pretty open to any character roster for this!

- My character would be a new student to Atlas Academy. A bit of a troublemaker, until an dust incident results in him being put under the watch of Winter, much to his dismay. (Winter could be swapped out with Pyrrah, or even Glenda/Raven for this one!)

Overwatch:

- My character would be a stowaway who ran away from home, sneaking aboard a cargo ship. For the last 6 months, he's been traveling the world this way, before accidentally coming across Watchpoint: Gibraltar

Borderlands:

- My character would be the heir of a massive mining company. After a rebellious act of running away, he would crash land on Pandora, before being found by Lilith or Maya. This would take place after the main campaign of BL2 is done!

- Or, my character could be a lowly thief on Pandora, before making the grave mistake of trying to rob Lilith/Maya/Athena.

Doki Doki Literature Club:

A: Due to some computer malfunction, some cruel trick of fate, or just pure chance, my character wakes up in the world of DDLC, completely aware of what will happen if someone doesn't stop Monika. Or is there another solution other than to delete her?

B: Similar to A, a glitch brings the four main characters of DDLC into the 'real world', leaving a destructive rift behind. Monika would still have powers to manipulate stuff around her outside of the game as well! This would revole around my character trying to get them back into the game, much to Monika's dismay. The characters personalities would be thier normal, unaltered ones. Monika would lose control of her friends, since she doesn't have access to their files. Plus my character would still be aware at just how dangerous she is. She would still have some power, mainly over physical objects.

Other characters I would like you to play, but I don't exactly have plot ideas for:

- Samus (Metroid)
- Elizabeth (BioShock)
- 2B (Neir: Automata)
- A2 (Neir: Automata)
- IQ (R6)
- Power Girl
- Sadie (RDR2)

That's about it for now. If you're interested, please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back