• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M/M, M/Trans or F/Trans Rps

RedDogReid

He/Him/His
RedDogReid here! I'm new to the site as of today and figured the best way to start was to get my first search thread up.

I'm not going to bother you with a long blurb about who I am, where I am in life, all that jazz.

The basics are this:

I don't have any extensive requirements from my partners. At least a paragraph per reply, decent grammar and spelling, no text talk, all those normal little things. I'm very laid back, though, so if you occasionally are only able to give a few sentences, that's okay with me.

I have a hectic life between university and work, so my replies are sometimes delayed. I reply multiple times a day sometimes, where in other instances, it can be a week or so between posts. I can't always see the delays coming, either, so don't worry if you haven't heard from me in a few days.

I only play as males, transgender men, and nonbinary characters. I don't play as females or as transgender women. I will, however, play against them, though I'm not interested in M/F or F/F relationships.

I prefer highly realistic stories. Hyper-realism is my thing. Characters who are the sort of people that you could easily meet in the real world, living lives that aren't anything extraordinary. (That doesn't mean they're uninteresting, of course!) This goes for relationships as well. Love at first sight is all well and good, but imperfections are what make it really interesting. Personalities that clash, situations that don't work out as planned, relationships that fail only for them to get back together years later. If it sounds like a fairy tale or an overdone romcom, I'm probably not interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedDogReid said:
RedDogReid here! I'm new to the site as of today and figured the best way to start was to get my first search thread up.
I'm not going to bother you with a long blurb about who I am, where I am in life, all that jazz.

The basics are this:

I don't have any extensive requirements from my partners. At least a paragraph per reply, decent grammar and spelling, no text talk, all those normal little things. I'm very laid back, though, so if you occasionally are only able to give a few sentences, that's okay with me.

I have a hectic life between university and work, so my replies are sometimes delayed. I reply multiple times a day sometimes, where in other instances, it can be a week or so between posts. I can't always see the delays coming, either, so don't worry if you haven't heard from me in a few days.

I only play as males, transgender men, and nonbinary characters. I don't play as females or as transgender women. I will, however, play against them, though I'm not interested in M/F or F/F relationships.

I prefer highly realistic stories. Hyper-realism is my thing. Characters who are the sort of people that you could easily meet in the real world, living lives that aren't anything extraordinary. (That doesn't mean they're uninteresting, of course!) This goes for relationships as well. Love at first sight is all well and good, but imperfections are what make it really interesting. Personalities that clash, situations that don't work out as planned, relationships that fail only for them to get back together years later. If it sounds like a fairy tale or an overdone romcom, I'm probably not interested.
Hi!! I know this may not be completely relevant to this topic but from your criteria I have an Rp that you 'may' like. (it's not mine but the owner sadly had to drop out so I"m currently in charge...) anyway... I'll give you a link if you want? (WELCOME!! btw.) (^U^)(:3)

TheHappyPikachu said:
Hi!! I know this may not be completely relevant to this topic but from your criteria I have an Rp that you 'may' like. (it's not mine but the owner sadly had to drop out so I"m currently in charge...) anyway... I'll give you a link if you want? (WELCOME!! btw.) (^U^)(:3)
Ah, sorry. 1x1 rps only. I have no interest in group stuff.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Interested.

[/QUOTE]Message me please, I'm still under that whole 24/10 bull, so I can't start conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back