• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ m// ] [ ipc ] [ guardian x villager crave ]

precious little monster

Unlucky Member

Hello everyone. I'm plm and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Thank you for coming by my search thread! About Me24 years old; she/hercentral time zone; ussucker for adventure and romanceactive responder, sometimes a little laggy thoughI post about 2-5 paragraphs a reply; am not looking for novels at the momentI can play dom, sub, or switch characters; that does not define personalities

I am not interested in femboys or crossdressers or blushing, wimp subs

I'm noticing this a lot here; if you only play sub, I am not for you

Don't give me that crap that you don't know how to play dominant characters.

No one is ever fully one or the other.

m// onlyWhere I RPprivate forumsprivate messagese-mail (discuss ideas with me before we move to e-mail though!)I do have a slight preference for e-mails right now.What I RPfantasy • slice of life • supernatural (not the tv show) • medieval • modern day • coffee shops meeting during a thunder storm • vampires • werewolves • demons • angels • richpoor • famous • idols • musicians • artists • blind dates • monster hunters • dolls • ghostshaunted houses • time travel • space travel • little red riding hood • alice in wonderlandcops • detectives • fluff • drama • adventure • romance • guardians • royalty • runawayssingle parents • teachers • high schoolers • college students • superheroes • villains tropes • cliches • opposites attract • in the closest • mob • mafia • street gangs • average joesunderdogs • street fighters • doctors • bonding • love to hate each other • struggles paladins • orcs • healers • the holy trinity of rpg • virtual reality • manly men • height differences

age differences (adults) • smol doms • manly subs Quick Promptstaking a culinary class just to be able to watch the chefa small time detective comes to a town with sudden disappearancesthe prince has been kidnapped by skypirates, but it was all a part of the plana man in an arranged married runs away with a traveling thiefa dragon reincarnated mistakes an average joe for being their past lovermiddle school star athlete isn't so hot in highschool, friend joins as manager to helpa human sacrifice is given to a god who leads him into a world of spirits **a human visits the guardian of their village in hopes of finding a way to revive their dying home **a demon joins a catholic private school for shits and giggles **they were college roommates who just so happened to be terrible superheroes together **poor people are the lowest lifeforms and they've had enough of it. now they fight to the top **he's an angel who knows nothing about modern earth but wants to learn desperately **the apocalypse is here and only a handful of people who can control demons can stop it **a book nerd gets dragged into a romantic fantasy adventure story as the main character **he is just a circus goer who gets dragged into a dark and twisted world **he was a weird, nerdy guy who just so happened to catch the attention of one of the most popular guys **NotesI will add more to this as I think of them. Also, please feel super free to send me anyintroductions you've wanted to use in the past but never found a partner for. Or makeup your own! I'll happily respond to them if I like them or let you know otherwise. 

!!!SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

will ignore you if you ask me if I'm interested in roleplaying with you and you give me

NOTHING to work with! I have an entire thread with ideas. If you do not give me an

idea, a pairing, a prompt, a suggestion, anything... I will simply ignore your message.

This happens way too much. We're adults, we can make decisions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya buddy!  Names Rantos and I'm your best last resort!

So I just want to get a few things out of the way.  I am down for a one on one, but a few things you should know is that if you are seeking only the best, I am not that.  I am good, but if you have a standard there is a risk that I will not meet it.  Secondly I can try my best to keep up a regular post rate, but I can fall behind.  I try to keep up a minimum of one post a week, but I may fall behind even that.  Other then that, I think I can supply what you are looking for buddy.

To be honest I enjoy the thought of all those prompts, it's hard to thin any number of them down, but if I had to thin a few I would pick...

taking a culinary class just to be able to watch the chef

a small time detective comes to a town with sudden disappearances

a human visits the guardian of their village in hopes of finding a way to revive their dying home **

they were college roommates who just so happened to be terrible superheroes together **

poor people are the lowest lifeforms and they've had enough of it. now they fight to the top **

the apocalypse is here and only a handful of people who can control demons can stop it **

a book nerd gets dragged into a romantic fantasy adventure story as the main character **

he is just a circus goer who gets dragged into a dark and twisted world **

If another idea comes to mind that you like more then go ahead and let me know.

Then move along little buddy!  This best last resort shall move along as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back