• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M// Interest Check ~ Floof has entered the battlefield!

FloofWhispers0

— "If I could paint the sky any color, I'd paint it a color that reminded me of you, so I could finally cry watching the sunset." —

Ok

Hello everyone! My name is Floof Whispers, and I'm an artist/roleplayer! Discord has not been able to wet my whistle, so I've returned to RPN to finally crave my insatiable thirst for a story that doesn't involve some sort of intercourse! Before we get into the plots, here are some rules:

R U L E S

- I prefer to use images when portraying a character for the best effect possible. I ask you to please do the same, as people have different imaginations and it's easier if everyone has the same view in their heads.

- My responses can be anywhere from a few minutes to a few days, because unfortunately, life fucking sucks like that. Please respect that. I'm totally fine with you poking to see if I'm alive of course though.

- I always use bara characters, (which means I use giant muscular men that could give Thanos a run for his money). While you don't have to use them, I love using them. Of course, it you're dead set on a chubby or skinny character, I'll happily change it.

- I'm semi-lit to literate, meaning that I can write from two to five paragraphs, (more if inspired). Please be able to write at least a paragraph.

- I USE FURRY CHARACTERS. As a furry myself, it's my preference. If you want me to be a human, please POLITELY ask me to be one. That's all I ask.

- Be kind, considerate and flexible. If I give you something, I want something in return. Don't be greedy. If I sense something is unfair or uneven, I will say so. If there is rudeness or unkindness—well, the block button exists, doesn't it?

- Please be 18+. No minors. While, yes, there will be no sex in my plots, the stories have mature themes and are not appropriate for minors. Thank you.

Now, onto the plots:

P L O T S

"You don't deserve that. You deserve this." (M//)

-

You've been the friend of a large wolf for God knows how long. Your mother trusted his mother. You were inseparable, and most considered it just a playful, loyal friendship. Yet, over the years, you began to wonder what kind of relationship you had. He was your first kiss at a Christmas party, your first prom dance, etc. Then, you had your first boyfriend. He was... irritated. Then, when your boyfriend cheated, you ran to your friend in tears. He consoled you...and then confessed that he wished you were his. You?
Do Not Instal This FURRY APP -  PAGE 33-34.jpeg

"Yer eyes remind me of our goddess, Latr'ya. She was said t' have eyes that could captivate armies of men. You've sure captivated me, lad." (M//)

When you were little, you acquired the power to subdue beasts and tame them. You tamed many a beasts as you matured into adult hood. A day after you came of age, you acquired an Orc by the name of Izak. However, to your surprise, even after the spell wore off, he continued to journey with you. Five years later and he's saved your life more times than one could count. On one fateful night, you asked him why he stuck around. He smiled...and told you that you had his heart, right from the day you put that spell on him. You?

66ebf943-7dd8-4622-bdc6-36b8a98c2c8e.jpeg

"I know that you don't need to stay by me...but I'm glad you did, sir." (M//)

You are the CEO of a very successful company. You don't take any amount of bullsh-t. You lead with an iron fist and are able to command with ease. However, you've began to notice that a certain bear is getting poorly treated, especially but his floor manager. He's insulted daily about his weight, and he's often ridiculed for being a sloppy worker. Upon research, you found that he's actually the best in his department, and that the ones who needed to be fired were being given extra privileges. You call the bear to his office to confirm this, but the bear begs you to not do anything about it. He doesn't want trouble. You?

3f72cd70-8835-464b-ac72-96f353a8e989.jpeg

"Luigi...I know things have been hectic, but th' kids really like you...and so do I." (M//, Bowuigi)

You, Luigi, have been shadowed and ridiculed your entire life. You're not just Mario's brother, you're "green Mario". Nobody takes you seriously. Mario is greeted by applause, you are greeted by sighs. You hate it in the Mushroom Kingdom. Suddenly, in a fight with Bowser, you see Mario chuck Bowser into the lava. Your thoughts run, and, on impulse, you dart forward and hold Bowser there, keeping him from certain death. When he asks you why, you can only stammer. You know why though.

Because you're both the same. Hated.

Bwen (Comms Open) on Twitter.jpeg

"That boy, he don't deserve you kid—Say...you still like hot wings? I know this place down the road. Let a real man treat you right. About time someone did." (M//)

Sin has been a friend of the family for a good while. He's only five years older than you, but he acts older than your father. You've been going well with your boyfriend, until suddenly a fight occurs over something ridiculous and you wind up with a slap mark on your face. When Sin finds out—well, livid is an understatement. He doesn't do anything rash, as per your request, but he does hold you steady and rub the hurt away before holding you close. You've always felt safe with Sin. He then tells you—he wants to show you what real love feels like, if you're okay with it?

bf6f7763-0ad9-4e44-b063-94c13d81f72b.jpeg

"Got yeh, night guard! Huh, suits? Naw, we don't do that here! I'm a bit more...creative with my torture, if yeh know what I mean!" (M//, FNAF)

Bonnie has always been your favorite animatronic, and you've always thought he was the cutest one. When it came up that you needed money, it seemed that a new position for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was needed. Nightguard. Despite having no credentials or experience, you were hired immediately. After that, you were easily caught by Bonnie on your first night. Instead of killing you and stuffing you, (like phone guy had stated he would), he instead...flirted with you? What do you do?

e389f0fee99c700372991b56494890da.jpg

"Thanks for being here with me. It's nice to have a conversation with you that's not in my head. It's nice that I finally get to say, out loud, how much I care about you." (M//)

You and Pine have been friends for ages. You're not sure how long. You just know it's been a while. You graduated high school and college together, and you've been together forever. Hell, you've been there for his worst, and vice versa. You've had feelings for him, and it looked mutual...so, you plan a trip to the forest with him. Too bad he beat you to it on the confession. You?

IMG_20230925_143456_404.jpg
If you're interested in any of these plots, don't be afraid to DM me or post a reply here! Thanks!​

Last edited:
I'm interested ☺️ I like the Luigi x Bowser plot. I would prefer writing against a human character though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back