Love... Unsure where to find it

Y'know, even if I didn't get into the same fandoms as a girl I liked, just the fact that she had her nerdy things too would be cool.

Also, I'll check those out if I like LOTR, although, I must admit, I am a bit more for modern type stories, but I'm certainly not against those either. I'm a bit of a picky person I guess you could say xD

I am such a big Nintendo nerd, I could go into extensive stuff about their games if I wanted too. Or their history for that matter x3

Man, I'd probably get into those games, but I don't have an Xbox or PS3/4/5MILLION xD I'm kind of lame with what I have technology wise. I don't even have my own computer :c

Well, you can get the first two Elder Scrolls games, Arena and Daggerfall, for free legally, since they were released free by Bethesda to celebrate their ten year anniversaries. From there you only need a DOS emulator to run the games properly.

Perhaps when I get my own computer, I shall begin a new nerdom. x3 Although, Bethesda isn't necessarily my favorite company, simply because of the copyright issues.

Very true. Its like a youtuber once said... In some situations, you have to separate the creation from its creator.

You know, we met in this thread about not finding love, yet it seems we'd be very compatible, the age and location difference is a shame.

I know... Although, I'll say this much, location difference isn't a big deal, cause I've actually dated a couple girls from England while living in America.

On a slightly different note, this reminds me of something I said a long time ago. Its easier to find love on the internet, because you can meet people like you easier. But I suppose the flipside is love is less likely to last when on the internet.

Oh so do I. I kind of forced it recently, after having been burned too many times. Tis' a shame. Love can be so beautiful, and yet, so painful.

Bro, I'm the same.

All my guy friends (most of my friends) friend zone me, which is probably my fault, since I'm not very assertive, but I'm the single most awkward person I know.

I'm seventeen, and I've had one kiss in my entire life: a gay friend who lives out of state now that wants his mom to think we're dating.

At this point, I'm just...lonely. Bleh.

I'm lonely as well, trust me. I haven't actually had a first kiss. I've had one opportunity in my life, and I blew it because I wasn't mature enough.

I'm awkward and not assertive either, just a couple of my many flaws. Plus, I have certain things that aren't necessarily flaws, but women typically don't find it attractive. Of course, I don't usually tell them, but I imagine even if one liked me enough, if I told them, it'd probably be a deal breaker.

I'm afraid I didn't have a very good day. That physics I mentioned kept me up all night, and I have to work on it more today after a very long day of classes.

Yah, I feel ya, brother. My main problem is how self-conscience I am about my appearance (posted a pic of myself in the Scrapbook). I never really express any concern for it (I never thought about my looks before this "ohmygawd, I'mma die alone!" conundrum.

Feeling like I'm just so hideous is what gets in my way. In hindsight, a lot of my crushes would have probably dated me, if I'd asked, but I'm just too afraid. So many missed opportunities!

I'm sorry to hear that Tote :c Hopefully you can rest when finished.

Honestly, I think you're rather pretty. I do not have a photo of me in the scrapbook, but like you, I'm self conscious about my appearance. Also, I'm a bit baby faced at the moment, because I'm shaving everyday until my 17th bday.

I doubt girls would go out with me, courage or not. But maybe I'm just being too hard on myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back