• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Love Triangle MxFxM

Matreania said:
guess that leaves me with male
right now we have 1 male and 1 female, so if you want to play a female then i can play the other male :) i don't mind which gender

lol, honestly we are on the same boat, not sure how we are going to solve it, lol

ok well i've been rping a lot of females lately so i guess i'll go with male this time :) are you cool with playing a female? @Matreania

BradG said:
I still like MxFxFxF lol
haha but then it'll just be 3 jealous females fighting over 1 poor guy- a love square would be much more fun & interesting & dramatic ahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
do you guys want to make character sheets or should we just keep it simple?

i was actually thinking we could start either tomorrow or sunday? bc im going to new york tomorrow and wont be back until sunday so i'll be offline for most of the weekend

hmm could everyone just fill out the character sheet for now ? we can figure it out from there with the amount of people that we have

unless you guys want to keep it at 4 people!

and for the age range- leave it blank for now but just assume that it'll probably be either high school or college

yea sure you guys can join! unless any of you would rather keep it small?

@XxDeAwesomeNessxX @Ana Rocha could you guys go to the link I posted and vote for what age range you want? I feel like with this many people we might as well make a high school or college drama- also pls fill out a character sheet by Sunday night! Ty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back