• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Love Triangle MxFxM

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey would anybody be interested in roleplaying a love triangle? i put this under 1x1 bc i really only need 2 other people- im open to any suggestions, whether it be realistic or fantasy or anything else. although i do prefer there be 2 guys fighting over 1 girl (with all of them being heterosexual)

yay thats great! do you guys have any preferences as to what genre? like fantasy (including werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies, monsters, etc), sci fi, medieval, realistic, modern, etc ?

haha wait im fine with anything as well- ok then which one is your favorite genre/what are you in the mood for right now?

yea i'd be down with modern!

well it depends on what gender everyone whats to rp? so you guys can choose which gender & i'll rp the one left over :)

haha yea ofc, we can be female :)

ok do you guys want this to be realistic? or do you guys want them (or some of them) to be werewolves, vampires, witches/wizards, fairies, etc?

Think it would be best as realistic, more issues to go through without easy fixes.

Would anyone object to doing it in a pm instead of a thread . I am good either way just prefer pm.

yea ofc! we can accommodate to four people :) maybe it can be a giant messed up love square ahaha

and yea we can keep it realistic + rp through pm instead

How about your all single mothers. I teach all of your children. Each one of you can trying to get me to date you instead of the other.

Yeah no have it girl like guy, guy like other girl, other girl like other guy, other guy likes girl, lol

yea ahaha that would be rly fun actually, so we should have 2 guys and 2 girls

@JustSmile which gender do you want to rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back