• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Love story.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello world!! 

Im in search of someone to play the role of a male,or female alpha for my newest idea. I'm thinking this alpha,falls madly in love eventually. I'd like it to maybe something long term,so a slow burning love story. Perhaps,this alpha could already be married and thinks he has found his one true love,until he meets this human. 

Of course! There could be more to the story than just love,I'm pretty easy going with the idea of an enemy,or some sort of drama element into the story! Please just do your best,to write at least one detailed paragraph or more, anddd please don't try to control my o/c. Also,I detest character sheets and face claims. If you can't write well enough to get your point across I'm prolly not your girl! 

Send me a message though if you'd like a challenge!!

Hello world!! 

Im in search of someone to play the role of a male,or female alpha for my newest idea. I'm thinking this alpha,falls madly in love eventually. I'd like it to maybe something long term,so a slow burning love story. Perhaps,this alpha could already be married and thinks he has found his one true love,until he meets this human. 

Of course! There could be more to the story than just love,I'm pretty easy going with the idea of an enemy,or some sort of drama element into the story! Please just do your best,to write at least one detailed paragraph or more, anddd please don't try to control my o/c. Also,I detest character sheets and face claims. If you can't write well enough to get your point across I'm prolly not your girl! 

Send me a message though if you'd like a challenge!!

Pm me if you are still looking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back