• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, From Far Away (naash.wasnot.here & b-bunnybubbles)

Cassidy squeezed Cyrene's hand tight. "Just making sure," he said reassuringly.

(☠)

Cassidy sighed. "I mean, it could be something in the attic." The Attic. It was full of junk. Including big pieces of junk. That could be it. Or maybe it could be something worse.. No, just check the attic. "Wanna come with me?" asked Cassidy after a moment of thinking.

Cassidy pulled on a string that was on the ceiling; the stairs to the attic came down. Cassidy wrapped Cyrene's free arm around his neck, so that he(Cyrene)wouldn't fall.

("woaw"💀)

Cassidy shook his head. "Nah, probably a piece of junk fell," he replied, wondering the same thing silently.

"Yes, baby, I mean it," Cassidy whispered. Or did he? He didn't even know, but he was sure that there was no one up there.

Cassidy started up the steps to the attic, the stairs creaking below him.

"It's okay, papi," he said soothingly.

(cassidy is hispanic so yeah- i hope you get it-)

"Mkay," Cassidy said. When he reached the top of the stairs, he put Cyrene down so that he could find the source of the noise.

As Cassidy was searching, he found an old, battered box. "Hey, look, Aurelia's little arts and crafts stuff that she'd make for me," he said smiling.

Cassidy pulled Cyrene close to him, reminiscing on the days that Aurelia was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back