• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Love, love, love.

I don't mind playing the male for the 1st prompt but I'd prefer playing a F role for the doctor prompt ; u;)/

Last edited by a moderator:
Aster said:
I don't mind playing the male for the 1st prompt but I'd prefer playing a F role for the doctor prompt ; u;)/
We could do the first prompt! Or I actually think FxF would be really cute for the med student one.

I'm fine with anything but let's do the first prompt first then? ^ u ^

I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if I get confused or a bit lost in the posts @ n @

Aster said:
I'm fine with anything but let's do the first prompt first then? ^ u ^
I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if I get confused or a bit lost in the posts @ n @
It's okay! Could you PM me? ^.^

The tricking the grandparents, history class vampire, or the federal agents trying to arrest one another sound appealing to me (:

(honestly a lot of your ideas sound like a lot of fun so it was a bit hard to narrow it down ;) )

Inkstone said:
The tricking the grandparents, history class vampire, or the federal agents trying to arrest one another sound appealing to me (:
(honestly a lot of your ideas sound like a lot of fun so it was a bit hard to narrow it down ;) )
PM me! We can discuss things. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back