• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Love bites ~ 1x1 search

MercyMe

☆☆☆Hey all! I'm new to the site, but definitely not new to roleplaying. Hope you will be patient as I learn this new site.☆☆☆

As I, myself, am 21+ I'd prefer that you be around the same.

I will roleplay as a male or female character with the slightest preference towards playing a female. MxM, FxM welcome.

I really want to play as a vampire or against a vampire right now if I'm honest! This isn't a hard requirement to play with me, just a craving I have.

Basic concepts to toy with:

1) Cliché arranged marriage between a vampire princess and a neighboring Kingdom desperate for protection during a a war they know is coming for them.

2) An alliance between vampire and warlock/witchkind to stop the demons crawling out of Hell.

3) A vampiress night club owner and the new Werewolf in town applying to be a bartender.

Extra pairing concepts:

Warlord / Princess
King / Priestess
Night club owner / New hire
Werewolf / Human
Vampire / Human
Contract holder / Contracted

^also not limited to these!

Hey! If you wouldn't mind writing on discord and writing a male oc I have a female oc! I can send a sample of my writing if that would sway youu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back