• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✨️ love and deepspace - canon/oc doubling!

lovetome

8bit h e a r t ♡
hello everyone, you may call me tome!
i'm hoping to double up for a love and deepspace rp!

about me: i am 18+ self-indulgent trash but would like to consider myself friendly! however, i do have depression and social anxiety, so sometimes my energy might not always be there. if i take a while to respond (as in more than 5 days), especially to large walls of text, please understand that i'm most likely just taking time to recharge. i love drama, angst, fluff, romance, mystery, mild horror, and slice of life themes.
basics: i'm looking to double up for canon/oc pairings, but i can consider oc/oc for you. i am fine with m//, f//, and m/f, but do prefer the latter for myself. i prefer to rp through pm only and i enjoy plotting together with my partners! i'm fine with aus too, in fact aus may be preferred! (the lore confuses me, i can sadly hardly keep up at times--) ;vv;
reply speed/length: i can usually reply daily/every other day or once every few days/once a week if life gets in the way or motivation is low. regarding post length, i'm really not strict. i post about 1-2 paragraphs per character, and give equal care to both sides, if not yours a bit more. please try to extend the same courtesy if you could? while i don't care for perfection when it comes to anything, just do your best and i'll do mine!
other: i use correct grammar/capitalization in actual rps. i am ghost friendly and ask that you are too. i'm hoping to find someone that can play either rafayel (preferably) or zayne for my oc please. c: i'm willing to try my hand at anyone for you in return. thanks for reading and i hope we can have fun together! 💖

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back