• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lots Of Ideas Below! ^.^

KaylyTheFae

Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust
I have so many broad, shitty ideas. I just need help fleshing them out and turning them into something great. I'll list them below. If anyone is interested in any of them, let me know. Also, co-GMs would be insanely appreciated.

Suspense/Horror:

• Friends who summoned a dark spirit gone to Hell, maybe someone got possessed.
  • They got stuck in a horrific place and are trying to survive.
  • 4 strangers in a dystopic universe find each other and look for a safe haven.

Angst:

• 4 broken people who just want to be happy.
  • Maybe a really tragic accident brought them together, and they all lost someone.

I know these aren't very detailed, but I'd love if somebody could help me get them going and flesh out some details! ^.^

The first idea sounds incredibly potential. I would love to help you try to salvage it into something amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back