• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOTR rp anyone?

Vulpes

sentient fox
So i had this idea, for an rp within middle earth. Based after Sauron's lifetime, when the orcs are not one big army, but many tribes. The races will mainly be at peace. A group of advanced (magic wielding) soldiers, known as 'The Lights' are founded at Minas Tirith. They are set to end the rest of the orcs, who now do guerilla strikes on whoever, trolls, dragons,bandits and threats in the far east. (Haradrim scum!) Who will join to make Middle Earth a safe haven?

I haven't finished this idea yet, i want YOU to help me. So please, drown me in those indulgent suggestions, it'll make us both happier. Aside from being creepy, here are some basic stuffs:

You can be all of the 'good' races, hobbit,man,elf..etc. I will accept exceptions if the cs is incredible. (Good luck dragon lovers hehe)

Try and make stuff fit within the lore

enjoy?...

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'd like to be one of the Rohan riders. Is it okay if my character doesn't do magic?

Zer0 said:
Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'd like to be one of the Rohan riders. Is it okay if my character doesn't do magic?
Sure, that's fine. Finally somebody's interested! Thanks for being interested

Okay, lead the way! I'll wait for your thread. Here is my character.

Name: Mion

About: Mion is a calm thoughtful lancer born and bred in Rohan, from a family where the men always served as the King's soldiers. He has brown eyes, tanned skin, and gold hair in a warrior's braid. He rides a gray warhorse and wields a lance with a cavalry shield. His armor is chainmail with an iron helmet that has a horse arching across the top and down to his nose. He is fighting to serve his King, but sometimes his desire for recognition causes him to make needless and selfish decisions. He aspires to be the marshall of Rohan and serving 'The Lights' is his opportunity to prove himself. Unbeknownst him, he is being watched and his actions being judged to see if he was worthy of the title, "Marshall of the Mark".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back