LOTR/ Epic Quest type rp?

Would it take place in the LOTR universe specifically, or is it just based on J.R.R Tolken's style of fantasy world (Elves, dwarves, men, talking trees)?

lol. Ok, well I have two ideas for a plot.

1. I was thinking our characters were summoned by a very powerful wizard. Of course they would be coming from different parts of this world, to defeat dragons that have taken over a very large city. But of course there would be perils along the way.

2. The characters have a valuable object or person, which needs to be taken to a safe place or to its rightful owner, etc. They must undertake a dangerous journey in which one or more factions (and chance and misfortune) try to deprive them of the thing in their care. The thing or person is troublesome, and tries to escape or sidetrack the characters.

I'd like to express interest here as well, if you needed/wanted another person! :) I really cannot say no to anything LOTR-related.

lol well I was hoping for a small group, at least 3 or for 4. Because anything bigger than that I get left behind. So what should the said thing be that they are protecting?

a wayward princess who ran away because she is being forced to marry a man she isn't in love with?

lol that's the only thing that I got for the object/person/ thing

Cool, small groups are exactly what I prefer as well! :)

I also think that they should still be summoned by the wizard-guy, just to get them all together.

As for the princess, that could be interesting, especially depending on whether we are helping her to get away vs bringing her to the suitor. Other options could be... I dunno, a potion/item of eternal life, intended for the king? Whether or not the king deserves it is another question... Perhaps a weapon that can only be wielded by a specific person/ person w specific power etc?

Sounds very interesting. Also small groups appeal to me a lot for some reason. If you guys don't mind and have space, I'd like to join (:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to be included too. And I was thinking you could do both ways, a group summoned by a wizard carrying an item to defeat a beast that enslaved a city xD

Enviado de meu GT-I5500 usando Tapatalk

I'm always up for a little Adventure and medieval epic quests. I'm also a big an of LOTR so count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back