• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lost

"Thank You So Much" She Said Looking A White Box By Some Parts Of The Plane "Umm I'll Be Right Back" She Said Walking To The Box

Drake sat down, his arms on his knees. He finished pullin in all the suit cases a minute ago and needed a moment to think. He rubed his face and stood up, he looked over at Oswald and saw that he just finished fixing the girls arm. "Anyone wanna help me get some supplies?" He asked, walking towards the low dense forest.

She Read What Was On The Box. "Omg A Flare Gun Yes" She Whispered To Herself And Put It In Her Boots And Used Her Pants Leg To Hide It.

After She Put The Flare Gun In Her Boot She Walked Over To Drake and Said "I Can Go With You"

Drake smiled slightly, and looked over Ashley, then looked back ahead. He heard Megan's voice and looked back at her as she said she would help as well. He didn't know if there was really anything useful besides, wood, vines ext. "Ok, look for some sticks, get as many as you can." He said as he started to pick some up, he soon had an arm full. He walked around looking for anything that would be useful, noticing that the forest was a lot bigger then he thought. He kept going, deeper and deeper into the now growing thicker and thicker. "We'll this forest is more then meets the eye." He said to him self as he looked around, he saw small animals, lizards, mice, birds, and a lot more. He walked over to a tree that had some vines and decided to tell the others so he could get some help with getting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan had a good sized pile of sticks on the beach. When she was back in the forest she heard a branch snapped behind her. She didn't move a muscle.

Ashley Was Right Next To Megan When She Heard The Branch Snap, She Bent Down And Grabbed Her Flare Gun And Said To Megan "You Good At Shooting"

Drake walked calmly though the trees, weaving back and forth though the small sized trees. He looked around trying remember the way to the beach, as he walked he could hear the waves, the calm sound seemed to sooth him. As the more her walked the closer he got, right before he can into site he stepped on a twig. He jumped a little as he saw that Ashley had a flare gun. "Don't shoot me!" He said as he looked at the girls.

"Oh Um.. I Wasn't Going To Shoot You" She Said Putting The Flare Gun In Her Boot "So Um... Can Anyone Of You Shoot Good" She Said Looking At Megan And Drake.

She Handed Megan The Flare Gun To Megan "Well I Hope You Can Protect Us With That."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back