• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lost

midnightrose

One Thousand Club
~its based off of the TV show LOST so yeah...~

You're on a plane from Sydney Australia to L.A and out of no where your plane crashes. Now you and other survivors must learn how to survive on an island in the middle of no where till help comes.

Megan sat in her seat waiting for the plane to take off. She was leaving her home to go off to college in the states to study medical. She played with her fingers as she watched people board the plane.

Oswald sits next to the young girl and straps his daughter into her seat. He turns to Megan and holds out his hand "Oswald" he says happily. "This is Suzy"

"I'm going there to attend college. I'm going there to major in medical. What brings you there?" Megan questioned

Oswald looked at Megan "me and Suzy are heading there for a bit of a vacation, the only other thing taking me out there is the plane" he chuckled after his joke

Drake just bailey made it on the plan as they where set to take off, he took a breath as he made his way to the middle of the plane. He looked for his seat and found that it was two seats away from a young girl and little kid and an older man, he smiled a sweet smile at them before he sat. He looked around a little as he saw the man get up from his seat and run into the cockpit. He felt a jitter in the plane as the nose of the plane slowly and slowly started to go down.

Megan reached over and grabbed the little girl. She held her head against her shoulder. Megan was slightly panicking.

Suzy wrapped her hands around Megan's body and closed her eyes. Oswald ran out and grabbed his seat "God dammit, I hate it when I'm right" the plane jerks and rocks as it falls

Drake felt the plane to into a nose dive, he swore slightly as the oxygen masks fell down. Everyone around him started to scram and panic, in reality he was to but didn't want to show it. He looked around and before he knew it they where coming into view of water. "Everyone hang on, it's gonna get rough."

Oswald sits next to Drake "look, your good in panic situations so listen to me. Where ever we end up I'll be with you though think and thin" Oswald jumps up and puts the oxygen mask on Suzy then puts on his own

Ashley Felt The Plane Fall To The Ground, She Closed Her Eyes And Hoped That This Was All A Dream, She Opened Her Eyes And Saw That The Plane Was Closer To The "Why Is This Happening To Me" She Yelled.

Drake held his breath as the man talked to him, he simply nodded. "Ok..." He said as the ocean got closer and closer. "C**p..." He said under his breath, in a moment the plane came into contact of the water and slowly the windows started to crake and water started to fill the plane. "Everyone get up! Before it bursts!" He yelled as he leaped up, he leaped behind him to where the man was sitting with the young ladies. "Come on get up! Get up!" Just then the window in the front and water came flowing in.

She Got Up And Smashed The Window Next To Her And Because She Was So Skinny She Fit Out The Window And Swam Up And Hit The Surface "omg What Happened."

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake waited till everyone was out, he then tried to help the other people out but the water was coming into fast. "Shit..." He said in a sigh as he ran to the end of the plane, he hears a faint barking from behind a door. "Oh man..." He said as he tried to pri open the door. "Come on! Open!" He yelled as fell back as the door swung open. Before he knew it a dog leaped out and tackled him, he could tell that it was German shepherd, about 7 to 8 mouths. He grabbed him up in his arms and started to kick a window. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't. "Not good, not good." He said as the window just barely crakes, he looked around for something to break it with. He fell when the engine exploded and here'd the dog yelp, he shook his head and dove into the water, the dog held tightly in his left arm. He swam towards one of the already open windows and struggled to the surface. As soon as he broke the surface of the water he gasped for air, the dog in his arms broke free and started to swim. "Looks like you got it down pat." He said in gasping tone, he looked around for the others. "Everyone ok!" He shouted as he saw four people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back