• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lost in the dark|Always open, ignore post count

Lemon jello

If you're interested, the thread is up: Lost in the dark

Lost in the Dark.

A handful
A handful of teens, ten at most, find themselves far, far from home. They were kiddnapped and mutated. They lived in cages on concrete for weeks. Their captors were cruel.

Mentions:

Of teenagers
But then they escaped...

Mentions:

Disfigured and in pain
Right into a deep dark forest, full of things much cruler than their captors ever were. Things that would prefer them more dead than alive.

Mentions:

All alone in the dark
So that's my idea! A couple of teenagers were kiddnapped and experimented on, leaving them in lot's and lots of pain. So they escape, but it happens to be into a forest. So bascially, they're lost in the dark. I don't have much beyond that, but I've always liked building the plot with the players rather than just having it all set up beforehand. Comment any ideas you may have!

Mentions:

\\\\\
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
Int

Lost in the Dark.

A handful
A handful of teens, ten at most, find themselves far, far from home. They were kiddnapped and mutated.They lived in cages on concrete for weeks. Their captors were cruel.

Mentions:

Of teenagers
But then they escaped...

Mentions:

Disfigured and in pain
Right into a deep dark forest, full of things much cruler than their captors ever were. Things that would prefer them more dead than alive.

Mentions:

All alone in the dark
So that's my idea! A couple of teenagers were kiddnapped and experimented on, leaving them in lot's and lots of pain. So they escape, but it happens to be into a forest. So bascially, they're lost in the dark. I don't have much beyond that, but I've always liked building the plot with the players rather than just having it all set up beforehand. Comment any ideas you may have!

Mentions:

\\\\\
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
erested!

I was thinking more mythical creatures, but I really like the idea of mutated failures.
Ah, I see sorry. I was kind of going with the theme of modern-experimentation stuff.

So what is the degree of fantasy, and what kind of mythical creatures were you thinking of?

Ah, I see sorry. I was kind of going with the theme of modern-experimentation stuff.

So what is the degree of fantasy, and what kind of mythical creatures were you thinking of?
No need to apologize! I really do like it, and like I said, I'm completely willing to change stuff. I honestly prefer working out the plot details with the players.

I'm interested, this is the first rp i'll be joining on this website! I'm new to all this BBcoding and what not but gotta start somewhere..

But um questions:
1. Will we generally communicate in here separate from the actual rp?
2. Would I post my character profile in the rp or somewhere else?

sailor+moon+gif

sailor+moon+gif

I'm interested, this is the first rp i'll be joining on this website! I'm new to all this BBcoding and what not but gotta start somewhere..

But um questions:
1. Will we generally communicate in here separate from the actual rp?
2. Would I post my character profile in the rp or somewhere else?

sailor+moon+gif

sailor+moon+gif
1. Yes! I know a lot of people like to talk on discord, but we can also talk in the ooc thread I'll make.
3. You post your character on the CS page. There will be links on the front page of the rp for all the other threads, like the ooc and the CS pages.

1. Yes! I know a lot of people like to talk on discord, but we can also talk in the ooc thread I'll make.
3. You post your character on the CS page. There will be links on the front page of the rp for all the other threads, like the ooc and the CS pages.
Okay thank you! I've done a bit of researching and I think I understand how all this works. Let me know when you start, I am definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back