Lost Imagination (1x2) ArtsiCassie x willow wind x Syaoran9110 [Inactive]

ArtsieCassie

ArtsieCassie submitted a new role play:

Lost Imagination - When an imaginary friend comes to life.

An elementary girl has a wild imagination and created a single friend. At age 10, her home caught on fire and she cried, watching her only friend as he disappears with the house. Her imagination ended as she forgot about him. Now in high school, she draws him over and over again. A week later, on the anniversary of the fire, he walks into her classroom.
Read more about this role play...

Time to start!!!!

"Kuro! Ku!!" Yelled little Cassie. " Kuro! Momma papa! We gotta save them!!! Sharlotte!!" She continued as her father carried her away from the fire. "Sharlotte!!!" The flames rose and smoke blocked her view. Suddenly, Cassie woke up from the memory screaming. She then began drawing a picture of her two friends who are now disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuro was sleeping in a black abyss his eyes shut as he was curled into a ball he was floating knowing he was surrounded nothing but darkness continues in his deep sleep

Her parents walk in to wake there now teenage daughter for the second week of school. The notice her open sketch book filled with pages of two people, a girl and guy. The guy is always in a dark abyss surrounded by darkness. "Wake up dear." They said while placing the book on the table. Cas got ready and whispered at the disappearing moon: "Why can I remember these two but can recall any other memories besides the fire. Wish they get to have a better life than me..." Sighing and headed to school.

She doodled the whole way to school and wrote: Cassie x Kuro x Sharlotte with chibi's holding hands.

" i wonder how cas is i've not seen hur for years" sharlotte mummbled in to her half ritten song

wen the fire burnes

Once reaching school, the student physiologist called Cas into her office. "Your parents are worried about you Cassie. They say you have a book with the same 2 characters. One being in a dark abyss. What makes you draw them? May I see them?" She asked.

Cas held her book. " I...idk. I have a nightmare about them and then I just draw..." She replied showing the book.

"Their names are Kuro and Sharlotte?" Asked the lady.

"Yes." Cas replied, "Kuro is the one in the abyss. Sharlotte is the girl..."

Sharlottes song echoed through out the mortal realm and the abyss. Cas heard the song.

Cas felt weird as the physiologist let her go to class. She held the book near her and sat at the back window where 2 seats stayed empty beside her. "Kuro...Sharlotte..." She whispered.

Cas was super tried and fell asleep. Having a dream about them again...fire,flames,smoke. She slept doodled the house on fire. Once finishing, the teach came and woke her up, knocking the open book in the floor.

Kuro was being held back by the darkness as it was pulling him back down but he tries to fight it"Cas sharlotte!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back