• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern :-Los Angeles' Matt Black-: [OPEN]

I have been thinking that perhaps it would be better to have a posting 'deadline' rather than a order.

This way, someone who might be ready to post don't have to wait for another person to write theirs up if, as you said for example - that person is busy.

So I suggest something along the following lines:

Posting Order

In order to not pressure people to pump out posts - I have decided that there will not be a 'posting order' as much as a 'posting deadline' before we move on to the next part.

Basically, everyone has a certain time frame to put in a post, and after that, we simply move on. You can catch up later, of course - though you would probably need to write up a larger post to detail how you got from one place to another and so on.

The time frame will be
about a day or two. If everyone has already responded before such a amount of time, then we will move on! No wasting time, after all ;]​

Oh wait - nevermind. My fault. Yeah, the opening GM post was the very first post in IC. So please everyone go ahead n'post ;)

Remember that you all have a 24hour-ish window to get your first posts up! If you're far too delayed, you get skipped.

And posts so far bgreat.

Eyey everybadys gat their timezones and their real life stuff cut out.

But I am sure that it will start to speed up and such eventually as people slowly but surely leave due to interest lack ;]

Ok, so I finished coding but my first slide won't come up. I've spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out what's wrong but I'm getting frustrated now so I'm not sure what you want me to do about it @Gospeller

Edit: I fixed it and I hope that she's to your liking!

Last edited by a moderator:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Characters (Update 2)

N
athan 'Phoenix' Birk - @Eiyuu

Sam 'The Player' Colesgrove - @Elephantom

Calvin 'Cal' Taylor - @The Akolite

Narkissa 'Doc' Ambrose - @Pyromaniac

John 'Al Heavens' Mcguire - @AdmiralKerkov

Natalya 'Doll' Kostomarov - @Tsiwentiio

Hazel 'Shorty' Patterson - @AshleyTheNarwhal

Paislee 'Pazzo' Donati Armbrüster- @lonecoyote

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]@Gosspeller Is this an organized gang or like hood gangs like Bloods and Crips?

[/QUOTE]
Check the Overview, it will tell you pretty much everything

Accepted Characters (Update 3)

N
athan 'Phoenix' Birk - @Eiyuu

Sam 'The Player' Colesgrove - @Elephantom

Calvin 'Cal' Taylor - @The Akolite

Narkissa 'Doc' Ambrose - @Pyromaniac

John 'Al Heavens' Mcguire - @AdmiralKerkov

Natalya 'Doll' Kostomarov - @Tsiwentiio

Hazel 'Shorty' Patterson - @AshleyTheNarwhal

Paislee 'Pazzo' Donati Armbrüster- @lonecoyote

Nakotah 'Deaf Angel' Zolnerowich - @MidnightSoul

Usually we wouldn't have this long before a GM post was made - but I can't have access to a computer until about 10 hours as of this post. Sorry about the inconvenience - but I'll have to stretch the deadline a bit

Once again I have to extend my absence - I forgot my charger in another bloody country :[ Getting a new one tomorrow and hopefully we can take off.

Sorry for this blunder - don't blame any leavers.

Gospeller said:
Once again I have to extend my absence - I forgot my charger in another bloody country :[ Getting a new one tomorrow and hopefully we can take off.
Sorry for this blunder - don't blame any leavers.
I won't leave. Unless you officially cancel the Roleplay or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back