• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lords And Mountains

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
So after watching Markiplier play Mountain (a game with, perhaps, a deep meaning that I don't get yet), I got an idea for a roleplay.

Gods. Realms. Mountains.

Okay. I already wrote this but my laptop got unplugged and immediately died so I lost all progress. It'll be ugly, I promise you, because I'm not doing it with heart like last time.

Okay, so each God has his own Realm, or Island, which usually has an Icon in the middle; usually a mountain, or on a mountain. The Realm is inhabited by at least two races, or species, usually by the God's creation; a sacred being, which is forbidden to be harmed, else the attacker shall face the wrath of the God of said Island, and the indigenous people, which are a race of the God's creation. Sometimes, however, the sacred being is immensely powerful, in which case it will defend itself and the Realm. Each Realm has a Guardian assigned to it to protect it; sometimes it is the sacred being.

The Icon in the center of the Realm differs from one Realm to another; it could be a boulder, or simply a mountain or a volcano, or a particularly special plant or tree, or basically anything as long as it's natural (no temples or idols, for example). From the Icon, the God of the Realm and the Realm itself gain their power, and it is nearly indestructible, as the Icon has immense magical power. The Realm is named after one of three things: The Ancient Tongues, the language spoken by the indigenous people, or the God's name. The God can also manifest a physical form of his own will and choice. There are also two major continents and their surrounding islands, which are inhabited by different races and animals and wildlife. Some races can only be found on specific Realms.

Now, as for how the roleplay itself will work, it'll be a Hosted Project. Why is that, you ask ? Well, the answer is simple.

I plan and wish to make several story arcs occur. Some concerning the Gods themselves, as they'll be playable characters, other concerning normal individuals, or perhaps both. More details may or may not be added once the roleplay itself is made. We have very little to no pre-existing Lore; the only Lore will be the ones made by the players. I'll add my own races into the Lore, you'll add yours, and that's it. Everything else will be set up by us. Hopefully no important events, as we don't exactly have a set time era for the roleplay, meaning we could have a "prequel" topic, or a "sequel" topic, or two co-existing timelines. "Canonical" story arcs will be made into their own threads, which will include topics for different co-existing roleplays, and will be set up by me.

Keep in mind that "non-canonical" topics are allowed to break the very few event "lores".

There will be no character limit. HOWEVER !!! You may not use the same character in more than one canonical topic; for example, you have Character A, B, and C. We have canonical threads 1 and 2. In Canonical thread 1, we have topics I and II, and in Canonical thread 2, we have topics III and IV.

You may use A in Canonical thread 1, in, say, Topic I only, or Topic II only. But they can also be in Topics III and IV; as long as they're not in multiple topics in the same thread. However, you may use different characters in different topics in the same thread. It's a little bit confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY GUYS I'M SO SORRY I SWEAR I DIDN'T GET A NOTIFICATION

I ACCIDENTALLY FOUND OUT THAT I GOT COMMENTS WHILE CHECKING MY HOTMAIL FOR MY POTTERMORE APPROVAL -because I wanted to know my houses and my patronus- I'M SORRY

Details will come as soon as possible.

So I wrote a new post, but my laptop being shit, fell over. No damage occurred. But here's why my laptop is shit comes in.

It spontaneously died once it got unplugged. I was watching Pirates of The Caribbean. Why, in the name of fuck, did I not save that ?!?!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back