Lords and Ladys (A Victorian Era RP)

Okay I can't >< Sometimes I hate my laptop. It's in uncategorized under Lords and Ladys (Rp!)

okay I will post in a minute I am in the middle of making something lol 
Question shall one of us throw a party so we can get all our characters together

The Jewels are throwing a ball to meet their new neighbors cause they just moved to uh.....Roseville? xD

It would have to be later probably the night once everyone has left. Then after the Jewels discussed it, Alexander would go visit her dad and ask permission to formally and publicly court her with the intent of marriage.

Nope, it's up to her dad whether or not he accepts Alexander's courting. He can say he will answer later and discuss it with his family though

Name: Morgana Casterly

Nobility?: Of course! Daughter of the Duke Stannis and his wife, Melisande.

Appearance:

Silky black hair, rosy red lips, beautiful appearence, slim, flawless skin

Personality: Witty and cunning, does anything to get her way. dislikes the common folk, and she is considered ruthless by many of the servants of the castle. she is very spoiled, being daddy's little girl and all. She knows how to take care of herself, and has a crush on Alexander Jewel, even if he is engaged. (plot ideas? hmmm.)

History: Being the only girl in her family, she was spoiled beyond compare, being number one always. Her father is always trying to please her, showering her with jewels, trinkets and gifts. She learned how to manipulate people around her to do her bidding, as well as charm and blackmail her adversaries. she has helped her father rise in influence and power, advising him where she can. She despises the common folk, but keeps her demeanor in front of them.

Pets? a lazy fat cat named Allister

Anything you want to add?: Make me a villian please :D

Well Xynia1998 hasn't replied to Victoria but the Jewels are throwing a party since they are new to Roseville so just go ahead and jump in anywhere ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back