• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✨ Looking~ ✨

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
About Me I’m not very good in this, so keep that in mind when reading the following. I have a few fandoms that I would like to play out, though there are not a lot so there is a slight chance of this happening. I am more interested in the original stories, because… just because. Hehehe. I am a student, yes I know. But don’t worry I’m 18+ so no need to hold back on the swearing and whatever could ruin children their brains. I am somewhat of nerdy person, but hey, that makes it more interesting right? Right? Though I also enjoy to be creative in writing, which is also the reason why I joined this forum. The things that I like: spicy food, ice cream to cool off in the summer, writing, playing games (board and video). Well, that was about it.

Rules/Information: Indeed the dreadful rules that you absolutely do not want to read at all, ruining your day over and over again. Ok, maybe that was a little overdramatic for me to say but well, this thread needs something dramatic so there it was. I think. Maybe it’s just in my head…

First of all is the content of the text. I prefer that you write at least a paragraph of about 5 lines of text. It may look much but honestly it is not at all. However the quality is important as well.

The times of posting, I’m not really Sparta on this, so I can wait an amount of time for your post, but if it is going to take longer than a week, please let me know so I don’t sit there thinking that I’ve done something wrong. Also writers block is completely understandable, just message me and maybe we could talk it over?

Grammar is your friend. Please don’t destroy the English language so bad that I have trouble even reading it. Also texting Liik Dis Iz Not Good…

I am fine with playing any gender really. I am also fine with playing MxM and FxM. The reason why not FxF is because I’m not used to that pairing and most of my RP’s with this have failed, so I’m not really enthusiastic about trying it again.

Modern/Realistic Pairings

Teacher x Parent

Rebel x Outstanding Student

Cousin x Cousin (MxM)

Gamer x Professional Gamer

Fantasy Pairings

Angel x Demon

Demon x Human

Royalty x Servant (MxM)

Paramedic x Ghost

Pirate x Pirate

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, there, I hope it's fine I post here rather than PMing.

I can easily conform to your expectations, and I tend to write two to four paragraphs and onwards, however this is flexible. As far as activity goes, I can promise a reply at least every other day as soon as I return to my schooling, for now I am decently active. I did fracture my wrist, and in that I was absent for over a month so I may be cringy here and there while I get into things again, I do apologize for that. I have cahracters of many genders and sexualities that I am willing to play, however I may be a bit picky on the end of pairings, just because of their personalities, eheh. If you'd like a sample post before accepting/declining, I can slide you something previously written or custom, just ask! ^^ I think that's all you'll need to know...?

As for pairings, I'll list them in order of interest, but whatever your craving most I'm down for.

- Demon/Human

-Teacher/Parent

-Paramedic/Ghost

-Rebel/Outstanding Student

I hope we can work something out! In any case, thanks for reading this and o wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable partner!

sweetrevenge said:
Hello, there, I hope it's fine I post here rather than PMing.
I can easily conform to your expectations, and I tend to write two to four paragraphs and onwards, however this is flexible. As far as activity goes, I can promise a reply at least every other day as soon as I return to my schooling, for now I am decently active. I did fracture my wrist, and in that I was absent for over a month so I may be cringy here and there while I get into things again, I do apologize for that. I have cahracters of many genders and sexualities that I am willing to play, however I may be a bit picky on the end of pairings, just because of their personalities, eheh. If you'd like a sample post before accepting/declining, I can slide you something previously written or custom, just ask! ^^ I think that's all you'll need to know...?

As for pairings, I'll list them in order of interest, but whatever your craving most I'm down for.

- Demon/Human

-Teacher/Parent

-Paramedic/Ghost

-Rebel/Outstanding Student

I hope we can work something out! In any case, thanks for reading this and o wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable partner!
I'm glad you took the time to write such a text. I'm indeed still looking for RP's as you were the first one to reply to this. It made me happy and jumpy at the same time, if that is not weird. Maybe it is, but well... *shrugs* I'm already captured with the part that you write two to four paragraphs which is a really nice amount if I can say so. I don't necessarily require a sample, but if you want, you can do so.

For the pairings, they are all good choices so this is going to be tough to choose between them. I'll be online later on so I'll be sending you a PM then, or you could send me one already which is also just fine. ^^

SparkleBreaker said:
I'm interested in the Pirate X Pirate if you're still looking for a partner.
Indeed, I'm still looking. ^^

I'll PM you later on but you can send me one already instead. (I'm a bit busy at the moment. >-<)

Hi! I'd love to do the rebel x outstanding student, and also, I'd like to play the female role if that's okay :)

Are you still looking for someone to roleplay with? I am interested in roleplaying Angel x Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back