• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to write again

xtombstone

Say when
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey,

I'm currently looking to cut teeth again in writing! I usually write male characters, but can try the other side as well depending on your preference. I usually write mxm, but I can do whatever is wanted.

I am searching for 18 plus writers age-wise and I usually write a couple paragraphs as a response. I'm familiar with the following fandoms:

My Hero Academia
Hazbin Hotel
Kingdom Hearts
Silent Hill

I don't have an OC in these things, and exclusively write as canon. But you can introduce your own OC if preferred.

Also any original horror concepts you have in mind, or...really any other original ideas, I am willing to kick around pairings or concepts. Just looking to stretch those creative muscles.

Last edited:
What about MxM MHA? Canon x Canon? I am more keen on using Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Shoto, Dabi or Hawks.

Sounds good! I usually like the older characters so Dabi or Hawks is fine. Teachers are cool too. Feel free to message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back