• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to RP

ctdos

To introduce myself I am CtDoS. I have been semi-active in role playing for around 8 years now. I have taken part in a wide variety of genres, and the only type I'm not a great fan of is fandom. I love world building, and can spend a long time working on developing ideas and concepts to make them detailed.

What I'm looking for:

I am not particularly picky. I do enjoy talking OOC while in a role play, and I try to keep my own posts to a decent length. I take criticism well and will change things that don't seem to be working. I try to post a reply to a thread the same day I receive it, and will try to post at least once a day. So, what I am looking for is someone willing to work with those things.

While I am up for trying any plot, so PM me if you have anything you wish to try, these are two ideas I've been playing around with.

Steampunk

A steampunk world where magic is dying, being replaced by technological advancements. 

Fantasy

A fantasy theme with a magician and a fairy, the powerful kind which cannot tell lies and are unable to break deals.

Both have plenty of room for development.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back