• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to RP Hazbin Hotel.

Hollowed_Vessel

Hello! I am looking for someone to RP Hazbin Hotel with me, or Helluva boss. Anything like that to be fair. But I am just looking for anyone who would be up for that, but also making connections outside of just Rp. Just always better to get to know the people you talk and engage with. To start, just a small introduction of me! Hello, I am Hollowed_Vessel but I am all over the place for names so you can call me whatever, but I am 17 becoming 18 in a rapidly approaching rate of a couple of months; I am always open to talking about life, and such and I enjoy hearing about peoples hobbies and days, along with that for ships in RP, I am up for anything really! Just standard ick, I don't care to indulge. So hopefully this is a bit of a good introduction to me and Maybe you would enjoy contacting me and we could RP. Also, I usually try to get in two to three paragraphs for RP, so if that is too few or too much, I understand.

Hello! Interested in Hazbin Hotel! I am a minor, and normally write up to 1-3 paragraphs!

yo, 17 here !! would love 2 rp w you man. usually write 3-4 paragraphs minimum. if you’re still looking shoot me a dm & we could figure smthn out! :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back