• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to play against some Slashers (18+)

DirkADork

Tumblr_l_4573721000767218.png

I'm 26 and looking for a similarly aged counterpart to roleplay a slasher with me! Horror, Romance, and shenanigans will certainly happen.
I'm most frequent on discord so if this ends up tickling your fancy, you may DM me.

Anyways, as far as plot goes, I have a few AUs and a handful of OCs to play from, all over the age of 21 and I expect nothing but the same in terms of a RP partner's character.

For characters, I'm hoping for one of the following:
Art The Clown
Bubba Sawyer
Vincent Sinclair
Ghostface (Stu Macher/Billy Loomis)
The Collector
Pennywise

I might even accept an Eldritch creation of your own if you can describe it thoroughly enough!

I hope to hear back from someone soon!

Heyy! First of all, thank you sm for the follow!
Second, LOVE ur username! One of my main OCs is named Dirk.
And third, what kind of romance are you looking for? Is it like a human x monster/serial killer troupe?
No problem! I was scrolling through different threads and found a fellow artist so I had to follow! You're so talented!!!
And thank you! Its my chosen name!
Something a long those lines yes! I'm also open to other ideas if you have them! Thank you so much for replying!

Aww thank you so much! That means a lot!!
I'm def a huge fan of romance! Especially when it comes to humanxmonster! I have quite a few monster OCs depending on what kind of horror you're looking for. Whether it's a stalker, possession, an uninvited house guest/house haunting, a post-apocalyptic setting, or even just something tamer where horror is all your human character ever knows- like a found family troupe where they are raised by the monster!
Aww thank you so much! That means a lot!!
I'm def a huge fan of romance! Especially when it comes to humanxmonster! I have quite a few monster OCs depending on what kind of horror you're looking for. Whether it's a stalker, possession, an uninvited house guest/house haunting, a post-apocalyptic setting, or even just something tamer where horror is all your human character ever knows- like a found family troupe where they are raised by the monster!
Ooooo! Maybe something along the lines of a stalking/hunting would be good! I'm open to monsters, demons, fair folk, anything goes! I'm super happy to play against anything you can throw at me! I have some older OCs who are paranormal hunters, some that are just human but haunted by their past, some that are followed by friendly ghosts that only they can hear, I have an odd plethora of mix-matched characters to choose from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back