• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to have fun and meet new rp'ers

BachieTheTimeLord

I'm always Bored even when I'm too tired
Hey so I've got lots of interests as far as topics, I'm open to most anything. Here are some topics I can think off off the top of my head that I really enjoy:

Demigod/Camp Half-Blood/Rick Riordan type topics

Harry Potter stuff

Robin Hood

Legend of the Seeker

Supernatural

Stargate

Star Trek

but always open to suggestions or trying new things.

The only thing I'd prefer out of an rp partner is that their post lengths be at least a mimimum of 2 to 5 sentences. During conversation that goes back and forth it can get hard to have lengthy posts but I've had some partners in the past that would post no more than 5 to 15 words per post and never give any indication of their character's movements, facial expressions, tone of voice, etc and that can be very hard to keep an rp going.

I've seen the original, like ages ago, as far as musicals went I was always more in to Dirth Dancing (no one puts baby in a corner >.<)

Yea, I have no life outside of Wikia, no job, no school >.< So the longest I've ever gone without posting is like 2 days and that's usually cuz I'm sick or having writer's block.

Alright, and yeah I'm homeschooled but I do have a job, which I will be leaving at 6 and coming back around 10:15. Pm me and we can discuss some roleplay ideas, I have some.

Cool, I have weird hours some times because my husband works nights, so it varies. I'm open to just about any rp ideas, and ummm I feel naive but I can't figure out how to pm you >.<

I'll RP with youuu

Maybe some good old PJatO

Do you by any chance do multiple characters and crossovers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back