• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to Get Back into Things (Ignore post and view count)

SetMeFree

Free Spirit
Hi there! I'm back from a super long RP hiatus and I would LOVE to get back into things. I am literate and expect my partner to be, however I don't expect perfection, you're sure to find at least a few typos in my posts. Please be able to post at least a strong paragraph per post and post twice a week, minimum. Lastly, please be able to bear with me, my muse and drive are still coming back. So, if you're interested, no need to post here, you can just shoot me a PM.

Disclaimer! And this is super important. I have ADHD and sometimes, I'll read something and then get distracted and not reply. This is not because of you or me not being interested, it just happens.
Sometimes I will also mark a convo as read but have NOT actually opened it. This is because the red alert can be an eyesore to me while I'm staring into spacing collecting thoughts. I apologize for ALL of this in advance and completely understand if it deters you from RPing with me.

Timezone and sleep schedule

I am in the Eastern time zone (GMT -5). However, I have the worst sleep schedule right now, I'm up by 3 pm my time and I go to sleep at 7 am. Please don't let this deter you, I need incentive to get back to normal hours.

Okay, now to the fun stuff. :)

I enjoy both MxF and MxM pairings.

Obviously, I can play both genders.
Right now in an MxF pairing, I will only play female (sorry) as I have a few RPs in which I am playing male and it's not as easy for me to get back into the flow playing males. I am still open for MxM pairings because the dynamic feels different to me. I don't know how to explain, sorry >.<

Below, you'll see a hodgepodge of ideas and some pairings.

♡s indicate level of want, 5 is the max. If you don't see hearts next to something, don't worry, I still want to play it out, I'm just not sure how to rank it~

no slide
Song Inspired

Devil's Backbone by The Civil Wars [Troubled relationship]

She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer [Runaway couple]

Get it Right by Oh Honey [High school sweethearts reunite]

Would You Go With Me by Josh Turner [southern belle meets country bad boy]♡♡♡

Lay It All On Me feat. Ed Sheeran by Rudimental
Slice of Life

Gang Member x Rich kid/gang member (I really want a Perfect Chemistry type of thing)♡♡♡♡♡

Criminal x Child of a law enforcement officer

Drug Addict x Ex-Addict

Hunter x Slightly misled animal activist

Probably anything you bring to me~
Fantasy/Action

Mermaids

Twisted Fairytales/Disney♡♡

Apocalypse (no zombies)♡♡♡

Angel x Demon

Human x Werebeast♡♡♡♡♡

Fae x Elf

Human x Any supernatural
Fandoms

Supernatural (I'm not comfortable playing CCs but you're more than welcome to.)♡♡

Grimm

SOA (Not gonna lie, looking for someone to play Jax or Juice.)

Howl's Moving Castle♡♡♡♡

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away
Historical

Gypsies

Cowboys and Native Americans

Irish Maiden x Sailor

Something Hell on Wheels time ish♡

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in so much, oh my goodness. She Looks So Perfect sounds cool. As does the Criminal x Child of Law Enforcement, Mermaids, Twisted Fairytales/Disney, Apocalypse, Fae x Elf, Gypsies, and Vikings.

Hmm... I would definitely be interested in RPing with you. I'm just getting back into the swing of things after a bit of a hiatus too, so I feel your pain. I'm pretty open ended when it comes to RPing, but I especially like fantasy RPs, so maybe we can work something out with those if you're interested.

I've just listened to The Devils's Backbone. And I loved it. Wanna roleplay that? :) maybe a guy involved in not so legal activities x normal girl?

I would love to roleplay with you! Would You Go With Me by Josh Turner sounds interesting. If you're interested could you PM me?

I'd love to do something based off Supernatural or Grimm. I've only watched season one and a little bit of season two of Grimm but I know most of the plot if you wanted to do more of an AU. I've watched season nine and a bit of ten in Supernatural as well.

Gang Member x Rich kid/rival gang member

Irish Maiden x Sailor

And anything from your Fantasy/Action section

If any of those are still available, I would love that.

» Gang Member × Rich Kid/Rival

» Twisted Fairy tales/Disney

Sound really good. I'd be interested in both.

I would love to do Five seconds of Summer and anything from the Fantasy/Action section I'm willing to do! Please PM me dearie

Aie, I have ADHD too ;o; so if you don't mind me bugging you,

Criminal x Child of a law enforcement officer

Cowboys and Native Americans

^I like going as Criminals, and weird chars xD I even have a cowboy type char~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back