• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to do 1x1 fandom RPs!

cl0ckhead

Professional Gay
I'm looking for RP partners who can respond at least once per week, preferably daily, and use decent grammar.

Generally speaking, I'm only looking for canon characters-- There may, however, be exceptions to this.

Below will be a list of the fandoms I'm in. Let me know if you're interested!

Homestuck

Steven Universe

Ace Attorney

Gravity Falls

Rick and Morty

Adventure Time

Monster Pop

Teen Titans (Not Teen Titans Go, the REAL Teen Titans)

Legend of Zelda

Animal Crossing

Mario Bros.

Splatoon *

Pokémon

MLP FiM

* I don't actually have the game or even a Wii U, please destroy me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Galen Ardila]I'm interested in Steven Universe and Teen Titans

[/QUOTE]
Alright, cool! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details.

An Ace Attorney rp? I've always wanted to try one of those...I freaking love the series.

(So much so that I have different variations of objections for my different ringtones)

Kwillz said:
An Ace Attorney rp? I've always wanted to try one of those...I freaking love the series.
(So much so that I have different variations of objections for my different ringtones)
Sweet, I'd love to RP with you.

I can imagine being startled by that ringtone, haha. Like, you're sitting there and then suddenly "OBJECTION!"

Anyway, yeah, if you send me a PM, we can discuss details on what we're gonna RP. uwu

I'm interested in doing a Mario Bros. RP, with me maybe playing Princess Peach?

amybri18 said:
I'm interested in doing a Mario Bros. RP, with me maybe playing Princess Peach?
Hmmm, alright.

I'd usually play Peach prolly, but I'm totally okay with being someone else! Maybe Daisy or Luigi? I dunno.

Shoot me a PM if you're cool with that and we can discuss details.

Jordichan said:
I'm cool with doing adventure time or teen titans
Okay-- at this point, I'd probably prefer to do adventure time with you, if that's okay.

Either way, shoot me a PM so that we can figure out what we're gonna RP.

I'd be interested in a Pokémon rp. I'm also curious about the Legend of Zelda and Mario Bros. ones. I should note that I do prefer to use my own characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back