• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to Create Warriors FanClan!

-flies in and swishes her tail-

Warriors RP you say?

Count me in. I have tons of Warrior cat OCs ouo

What sort if clan would it be? What are your opinions on multiple characters? What rules would we have? What sort of territory?

I was hoping maybe an elemental sort of Clan.

Multiple characters are fine; encouraged.

Rules would be the basics.

The territory just depends.

»JW

I am unrealistically exited about this. I might have to read a book our two in preparation. When we're you thinking of starting?

Maybe when I've got a couple more players. But since you four were first, you can pick a Clan and be the leaders if you so desire.

»JW

I may be interested in leading a clan, however I'd like a chance to see how it developed first (and maybe review some things first) ^^

Would the clans be on the same thread or have different threads but interact with each other? I may not want to lead a Clan, but I love creating them. If no one else wants too, I could come up with an origin story and a clan description for all four elements.

Ooh, Dawnfire, that would be wonderful.

And I haven't decided such yet. I will soon.

And you can certainly lead a Clan.

»JW

I can't make a map though... I'll get working and post what I have. We have three people willing to lead a Clan... If we don't get another in the next day or two I'll lead one.

Have ever you ever tried gimp? It's a free app/download quite popular for mapmaking.

Yes, it's also how they create the maps/landscapes in the game feral heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back