• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking... (Original, Fandom, Romance, ect.) (Always open)

amoleofmonsters

BLACKJACK!

• Hey I'm Abby. I'm 20 years old, she/her pronouns, and I'm looking for a role play partner.
    • I can probably respond about once a day minimally. Sometimes I will respond more and sometimes less. I understand life happens so I won't rush you for responses either. However, if you become uninterested in continueing the role play, please let me know so I'm not waiting forever. I get shit happens. No harsh feelings.
    • You should be able to give decent responses, like minimum 1 to 2 paragraphs each, to give me enough to work with, but you shouldn't feel time pressured about it. I care more about the quality of the response that the quantity or the speed.
    • I don't really have a preference for the gender of the character that I play and I'm fine with any kind of romance.
    • I don't do canon x oc pairings ever.
    • Honestly, the stuff I'm open to role playing is really vast so I'm willing to take alternate suggestions then what I've put up.
    • I'll also keep this updated as I think of more things I am willing to role play.
    • I really wanna make friends because friends are great!

Ok I happened to notice your profile picture is a certain Otaku Lizard so...would you possibly like to do an Undertale RP with me??

SansLovesPugs said:
Ok I happened to notice your profile picture is a certain Otaku Lizard so...would you possibly like to do an Undertale RP with me??
I've actually never done an Undertale role play nor do I have any ideas for one which is why it's not on my list, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. Do you have anything in mind?

amoleofmonsters said:
I've actually never done an Undertale role play nor do I have any ideas for one which is why it's not on my list, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. Do you have anything in mind?
I'd be fine with pairings or AUs or plots. I have some ideas. I'll PM you.

I'd really hate to be that person, but I prefer playing female, unless you would want to double.

Medieval Times

Vampires/Supernatural Beings

Stars wars is what I prefer! :)

WynterMaddox said:
I'd really hate to be that person, but I prefer playing female, unless you would want to double.
Medieval Times

Vampires/Supernatural Beings

Stars wars is what I prefer! :)
I'm totally ok with doubling if it's the Medieval Times or Vampires/Supernatural Beings plots since that would really flesh out the worlds we'd build! I don't really like doubling when we're playing canon characters unless the plot super demands it so I'd have to pass on that for Star Wars, but if you'd want to do a Star Wars plot, I'd definitely be down for playing a male character. Is Finn x Rey okay? That's sort of the only M x F pairing from TFA that I ship.

I don't have a super concrete plot for Finn x Rey tbh, but I have a bunch of stuff in mind for the original ones. But I'd also love to hear your ideas so let me know your thoughts!

[QUOTE="Robin man]Science fiction or Vampire/Supernatural creature are ones that interest me ^^

[/QUOTE]
Wait how do you feel about a science fiction AND vampire/supernatural one? Because I sort of have something in mind.

ErzaQueen said:
I'd be interested in the Harry Potter OCxOC pairing
Yay! Do you have any preference for staying within Hogwarts or maybe branching out into some of the other schools? Because I'm totally down with either of those ideas.

I have been interested in a

• Log Horizon or SAO (around that type) OCxOC
  • HumanxSupernatural being
  • Rosario Vampire OCxOC

DaBarrelz said:
I have been interested in a
  • Log Horizon or SAO (around that type) OCxOC
  • HumanxSupernatural being
  • Rosario Vampire OCxOC
I don't know much about any of those anime you listed, but I'd be completely down with a humanxsupernatural being role play. Any supernatural being in particular that you have in mind?

amoleofmonsters said:
I don't know much about any of those anime you listed, but I'd be completely down with a humanxsupernatural being role play. Any supernatural being in particular that you have in mind?
Well I just named a few off the top of the ol' noggin! Im a big anime nerd so i have all these pent up ideas but when it comes to supernatural being I was thinking something along the lines of a demon.

DaBarrelz said:
Well I just named a few off the top of the ol' noggin! Im a big anime nerd so i have all these pent up ideas but when it comes to supernatural being I was thinking something along the lines of a demon.
Oh that'd be really cool! I haven't done a demon role play in a while. But sorry I haven't watch too many anime that came out in the last five years unless it was a sports anime or Shingeki no Kyojin so I'm a little out of the anime loop haha.

amoleofmonsters said:
Oh that'd be really cool! I haven't done a demon role play in a while. But sorry I haven't watch too many anime that came out in the last five years unless it was a sports anime or Shingeki no Kyojin so I'm a little out of the anime loop haha.
I just recently graduated so i have had a bit more time than most. When I go to the gym I watch them for hours. We all have our times to watch!

But yes I am ok with a demonxhuman type. Its been ages since I have dove into that type.

DaBarrelz said:
I just recently graduated so i have had a bit more time than most. When I go to the gym I watch them for hours. We all have our times to watch!
But yes I am ok with a demonxhuman type. Its been ages since I have dove into that type.
Ah I'm still an undergrad suffering haha but my semester is basically over so yay more free time? Maybe?

Do you wanna be the demon or the human?

amoleofmonsters said:
Ah I'm still an undergrad suffering haha but my semester is basically over so yay more free time? Maybe?
Do you wanna be the demon or the human?
Im actually fine with either or! I can take each role. Ill let you decide and if you cant then ill choose human! Go ahead and PM if you like!

Robin man] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34238-amoleofmonsters/ said:
@amoleofmonsters[/URL] im intrigued to hear your ideas
Hey yeah I'll PM them to you tomorrow if you don't mind because it's getting really late where I am so my brain is a bit tired and jumbled and I'm probably gonna go to bed soon, but you will get some sort of message from me within the next 24 hours!

WhimsicalWriter said:
Hello there! If you're still looking, I would love to do Haruka x Makoto with you. ^_^
I am 110% always looking for a MakoHaru role play they're one of my biggest ships and basically real life relationship goals tbh I love those boyfs

Anyway, I'm gushing but yeah do you have a preference for which character you'd wanna play?

Talon said:
Yo id be up for almost anything star wars and Marvel/DC
Yay cool! Are you into any of the ships I posted for Star Wars? Also, what do you ship for Marvel/DC? Btw feel free to PM me this stuff haha because I know it's a lot.

amoleofmonsters said:
I am 110% always looking for a MakoHaru role play they're one of my biggest ships and basically real life relationship goals tbh I love those boyfs

Anyway, I'm gushing but yeah do you have a preference for which character you'd wanna play?
They're one of my favorite ships too! I can play either role, so you can choose whoever you like. ^_^

amoleofmonsters said:

• Hey I'm Abby. I'm 20 years old, she/her pronouns, and I'm looking for a role play partner.
    • I can probably respond about once a day minimally. Sometimes I will respond more and sometimes less. I understand life happens so I won't rush you for responses either. However, if you become uninterested in continueing the role play, please let me know so I'm not waiting forever. I get shit happens. No harsh feelings.
    • You should be able to give decent responses, like minimum 1 to 2 paragraphs each, to give me enough to work with, but you shouldn't feel time pressured about it. I care more about the quality of the response that the quantity or the speed.
    • I don't really have a preference for the gender of the character that I play and I'm fine with any kind of romance.
    • I don't do canon x oc pairings ever.
    • Honestly, the stuff I'm open to role playing is really vast so I'm willing to take alternate suggestions then what I've put up.
    • I'll also keep this updated as I think of more things I am willing to role play.
    • I really wanna make friends because friends are great!

Hey! I like Star Wars, Finn and Rey (Like to play Rey, Medieval Times and Magic Users

Users who are viewing this thread

Back