• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Yaoi 1x1 (Always open c:)

Zero The Shade

Vanity is The Flatterer of The Soul.
Hello there dearies, I'm your host Zero and I'll be your guide into the wonderful mind of myself and all the yaoi filled goodies that lie within! But before we get to the fun part of the pairings, the preferences of myself need to be addressed.

Firstly, I dislike sob stories. If your thing is constant drama and sadness on top of more sadness, please don't message me. I'm sure you're just a dandy person, but if I wanted something overly depressing I'd watch "
Insert any depressing movie title here"

Second,
No God Mode-ing or anything of the sort.

Thirdly, I try to be as literate as my little self can be and be as detailed as possible. Even if it's just the rambling of your characters thoughts or the scenery your character is in. Everyone has off days, Me in particular, and just say that if you are struggling. I'll understand ^^.

Lastly, Have fun. If you don't enjoy the Role Play or any detail about it, tell me and I can see if we can spice it up. And if we can't then we can either try a new one, or just part ways. No hard feelings here!

Now on to the fun part, my random assortment of ideas. Alright, not all of these are original (Most probably aren't) and some aren't even that well planned out, but sharing is caring and I love you all. Any you want elaborated on, I'll try to share my thoughts as best as possible ^^

Color code:
Red is fantasy Time setting, be it future or past. Blue is Modern time setting. Purple (half purple really) is things I've thought out relatively thoroughly.

Vampire pretender X Vampire hunter

College student X Demon in Disguise

Social Butterfly X Wall-Flower
(Butterflies like Flowers, Get it? cx)

Dungeon Explorer X Unsealed Demon

Fox Demon/Spirit X Injured Solder

Secretly Gay Friend X Obvious Straight Friend (This is a long one)

Genius Serial Killer X World Renown Detective

Teen struggling with his first relationship X The one he is with X Seducer (May take some editing, not sure yet.)

One completely involved in the relationship X One who doesn't care but doesn't want to hurt the other (WIP)

(Will be updating this with future ideas!)​

Well those are the more basic generalized ideas ^^ If there are any questions ask away. And we can always do one of yours as well. I love sharing ideas and making them better. Well I can't wait to hear from any of you Ciao Ciao!~

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to rp either of these ideas:

Genius Serial Killer X World Renown Detective

Teen struggling with his first relationship X The one he is with X Seducer

They both sound incredibly interesting.

Sorry to all for my tardiness >.< Exam week hit had and unexpectedly but I have returned and I'll message any and all who are interested ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back