• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Writing and Roleplaying Partner(s)

BluDragon777

The One and Only
Hello, I am looking for a writing and roleplay partner(s).

I love to collaborate, especially when writing stories. I want to write something that we can show other people. I want to write an original fantasy story, or even a Short Romance Story.

I write in Point of Views, one author will write from the eyes of a character, and controls the story from their eyes. And by "control the story" I mean that they can control other characters (within reason). I perfer if you write many paragraphs per Point of View, but that's just for writing the stories.

I like to roleplay too. I can roleplay Fandoms or whatever, really. But as for pairings, I perfer to do hetero only, sorry. I dont really care how much you write in roleplay, as long as its not just one sentence, and has some effort at detail in it.

I hope to hear from you soon (PM)!

-Blu

Hey there!I have been roleplaying in other places for a while and I'm new to this site..so..I will gladly roleplay with you!

Cartoongamer said:
Hey there!I have been roleplaying in other places for a while and I'm new to this site..so..I will gladly roleplay with you!
Allright, Well, What kind of roleplays do you usually enjoy?

I can do the following Fandoms:Gravity Falls,black butler,Death note,Steven universe and undertale.But I'm also good at fantasy and school.

Cartoongamer said:
I can do the following Fandoms:Gravity Falls,black butler,Death note,Steven universe and undertale.But I'm also good at fantasy and school.
I'm not a //big// fandom roleplayer, but I know Gravity Falls and Undertale, Though, again Im not a big Fandom person. I have a couple Ideas for some fantasy, but I'm curious to see if you have any concepts for Fantasy or Undetale.

Yeah like in my opinion making your own OC is easier to roleplay with than roleplaying as characters from Fandoms because when you make your own OC you know how they react to everything

Cartoongamer said:
Yeah like in my opinion making your own OC is easier to roleplay with than roleplaying as characters from Fandoms because when you make your own OC you know how they react to everything
Right, But I was wondering if you Had Ideas for a roleplay?

I guess I have some ideas..sorry though If it's not that perfect cause in the place I used to roleplay in we just roleplay anything that comes to our minds..like its completely random

[dice]24324[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! :D

I'm interested in RPing with you, I do like both fantasy RP's and splashing a bit of romance into an RP is pretty fun too so I'd love to hear your ideas :3. I don't do fandom's at all though, I'm not big into controlling a character I haven't created myself...

Nona said:
Hi there! :D
I'm interested in RPing with you, I do like both fantasy RP's and splashing a bit of romance into an RP is pretty fun too so I'd love to hear your ideas :3. I don't do fandom's at all though, I'm not big into controlling a character I haven't created myself...
Allright, I'll send you something in a couple minutes with some ideas.

Hello

I'd be interested in doing a fantasy/adventure RP together! Afraid I'm still unable to send PMs, but if you're keen shoot me a message and we can chat about it

I'm down for fantasy/adventure. Romance is my jam. Although I'm like super new so I haven't been here for 24hours so I don't think messages will work. Of course, we could always write over mail c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back