• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Undertale, Life is strange, or BANDOM m//, f//

objection

kthnxbai
Hi there. This my first time posting on here. So hopefully I did this right. If not, oh wellz. I am looking to do a one x one roleplay with someone. I am super interested in doing a undertale one, but I only want to do Alphys x Undyne or the two bro soldiers. And also would REALLY like to do Chloe x Max. Both of these would make me uber happy. But I'd also LOOOVE to do a bandom roleplay of one of these pairings down below.

So, few facts about me. I am 23 years old. I am a female. I have a full time job. I have been roleplaying since I was a freshmen in high school. So over 5 years. I love doing m x m. And would like to do f x f. And can be convinced to do m x f. I try to write about 3 paragraphs or more. But I'll mirror. And I just want you to do the same. I don't expect a novel, but I don't want one sentence per post. If you give me something to go off of then we'll be golden. I will at the least do one post to our roleplay once a week. But if I am super involved then I'll be sure to post more than that. If interested pm me. We can work on plots. Have a great day. :)

bandslashing

william.png
x
gabesaportaa.gif

william beckett (tai) x gabe saporta (cs)

14187151.png
x
17110569.gif

brendon urie (p!atd) x ryan ross (p!atd)

patrickluff.jpg
x
pete18.png

patrick stump (fob) x pete wentz (fob)

Life is Strange

tumblr_nqj48iaLRw1u7vxqno5_100_1.png
x
tumblr_inline_nr2vkzDwT71ql4he0_100.png

Chloe x Max

Undertale

tumblr_nw0e0v5cSR1r5tic9o3_1280.jpg
x
tumblr_nw0e0v5cSR1r5tic9o8_1280.jpg

Alphys x Undyne

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote="PokemonGirl, post: 4877182,

PokemonGirl said:
Fall
Out

Boyyyyyyyyy

Please
You want to do Pete/Patrick?? Are you for real? I've wanted to do bandom soooo badly. If you're joking with me I'll cry. D:

objection said:
You want to do Pete/Patrick?? Are you for real? I've wanted to do bandom soooo badly. If you're joking with me I'll cry. D:
Hell no I'm not joking! I want to do a band ok soooooo bad eve though I wanted a Pete x fan

I would very much enjoy a Max x Chloe rp, I'm a little new to roleplaying though, but I hope that we could give it a shot and have fun

BabyJonas said:
I would very much enjoy a Max x Chloe rp, I'm a little new to roleplaying though, but I hope that we could give it a shot and have fun
oh my gosh. this makes me so happy. CCCCCCC:

can you pm me and we can start talking? or do you need me to pm you?

[QUOTE="Cheese Nerd]Pricefield! Pricefield, pleeeaaaase.

[/QUOTE]
i don't know if i ever got back to you. but i would love to do this. please pm me.

objection said:
oh my gosh. this makes me so happy. CCCCCCC:
can you pm me and we can start talking? or do you need me to pm you?
can you pm me? I'm very very new (I made my account like 4 hours ago lol) but its also very late for me, so once we get kinda started, I'll have to go to bed, but ill be back!!

FOB ;3; If you're still up for it, I'd love to do PetexPatrick. I'm not very good at Pete so I'd like to do Patrick if that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back