• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for two people for a Romance Rp

aqua27036

Unlucky Member
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if two people, or one person willing to rp as two people, had any interest in doing a three person relationship rp. I'm fine with paranormal, sci-fi, or realistic human rp. I'm open to considering other genres though so don't count yourself out if those three aren't for you. I am mainly looking to do BXGXB with me being the girl but I am open to other arrangements.

I am typically between semi-literate (1-2 paragraphs) and literate (3+ paragraphs) in my responses. Anyways, if you are interested then please comment down below and we can begin plotting. Also, I'm open to making multiple plots so don't be afraid to comment if others have.

That's all and thank you for your time!

Edit: I'm adding in some potential plots that I have thought of.

A) My character is a witch who has no idea that magic still runs in her blood. The family line is believed to have tapped out magic with her grandmother. One day, out of boredom and in the spirit of Halloween, she grabs one of the old books from her ancestors and flips open a page. After reading off the page she realizes she doesn't have just one train of thought going through her head but two others and they are panicking.

It turns out she trapped her two best friends (Muse B and C) in a spell that binds them all together. They can hear each other's thoughts, know how far or close and the general direction of the other's, and can feel any strong emotions the others are feeling.

However, Muse B and C have more than one reason to panic. They are both supernatural creatures who have been hiding it from my character and they both have feelings for her and possibly each other. Unbeknownst to them, she has feelings for them too. Both of them.

Now that they are tied together they have to work together to keep my character, the last living relative of her bloodline, from being kidnapped by those who wish to do her harm while she tries to figure out how to undo the spell.

A)Three best friends turned roommates turned thruple have been living a peaceful life since they graduated college. Their relationship is blossoming and they couldn't be happier. However, they have yet to tell any of their parents the truth about the relationship and they are all believed to be single.

Choices have to be made and re-evaluations of what it means to love someone are done as each person in the relationship face their share of blind dates and awkward family dinners all to keep the relationship a secret. What happens when the beans are spilled and choices have to be made that could affect them all over?

Last edited:
Hi,this sounds very interesting and I would like to pursue it. Personally I'm new to the community and it would be awesome if you and someone else could help me get a leg up in the community while also making some friends and having some fun. I love the idea of a bxgxb aswell

Alright, thank you! I will help out as much as I can and look forward to working together with you to build a great plot!

Hi, I have been looking for someone interested in doing an Rp with having 2 or more characters interested in a single character. The plot for Paranormal sounds like something I'd enjoy quite a bit and I'd love to rp it with you if you're still interested and looking.

Hi, I have been looking for someone interested in doing an Rp with having 2 or more characters interested in a single character. The plot for Paranormal sounds like something I'd enjoy quite a bit and I'd love to rp it with you if you're still interested and looking.
Awesome! I'm still interested and looking so we are good to go. I can set up the thread later today? If you're okay with that, do you prefer real face claims or animated ones?

That's fine with me! However I don't normally do face claims as I can never find the right one, but I think I'd want to you use animated ones if that's ok with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back