• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Some Partners {Fandom & Original Pairings} Updated 08/13/16

You like my ships. We should be friends. 

I'd love to do...

Anything from Sherlock

Ryan Ross x Brendon Urie (I will love you forever, I've even got a couple of plots for this one)

Gerard Way x Frank Iero

Patrick Stump x Pete Wentz

Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy

And maybe if we stick together for long enough, I'd love to do any Supernatural Canon x Canon. I'd do it now but I'm only on season 6... xD  Same for Josh Dun x Tyler Joseph- I love them, I'm just not comfortable enough to RP them yet. 

You sound like my kind of person. I'd love love love to RP with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! How do you feel about crossovers?

I have been wanting to try Hermione x Tenth or Eleventh doctor pairing.

(I've always wanted to try Hermione out!)

Aswell as a Tony or Clint pairing with her.

Also I prefer to rp on skype. I am phone bound so PM is out of the question for now OTL

hey! idk if this still open or anything, but i would be in for a jack x felix or a mark x felix rp!! 

~~~This was posted a long time ago so if you're no longer interested i understand~~~
im interested in doing OC x Canon or maybe OC x OC (For the walking dead)
and would be interested in doubling up (if we both wish to play a female character)

I would be really interested in a serial killer x significant other if you don't have too many of those going on!

Or, we could adjust slightly and do maybe a super villain x significant other? if you're into it we can plot. :)

I really dig character conflict and growth, as well as power struggles.

If you're still open for a partner... I'm interested in the supernatural OC x Hunter OC as well as Mark x Jack for youtubers..

pm me maybe if you still want either of these rps and if not I understand lol

I looove detail. Attention to detail is everything to me. I want to know the color of the sky, the exact hue the sunlight is making upon the clouds or the reflection of the barren trees in the semi frozen pond....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back