• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Some Fun RPers!

Nightmares Angel]Two characters {Both of them our female leads} are going to school together and they come across a crazy old man. He is a hobo and seems to be nuts as all get out. However he stumbles and they save him from getting hit by a car. He thanks them by giving them two choker like necklaces.{ Like this} {{ [URL="http://www.dhresource.com/albu_363129179_00-1.0x0/gothic-necklace-black-lace-black-and-red.jpg said:
http://www.dhresource.com/albu_363129179_00-1.0x0/gothic-necklace-black-lace-black-and-red.jpg[/URL] }} {Each a different color} and he walks off, leaving them stunned.

After a moment they put them on and they go to school. All seems well for the whole day but then when they wake up they find someone in their rooms! Turns out they are their new 'masters'. The moment they put on the 'chokers' they became servants, subject to their master.

And just imagine having to change schools, move unexpectedly, and everyone they know just going along with it....even to the point where when they move to their, 'masters' mansion, their parents don't stop them from moving!

The masters turn out to be vampires! What the?!

How's that sound?
----

xD .... that's funny.... I like it. It doesn't sound like vampire knights... but i love it xD

Evergreen98 said:
----
xD .... that's funny.... I like it. It doesn't sound like vampire knights... but i love it xD
Well, I thought that since everyone bases the stories on the original, that it would be nice to change it up.

Haha I am beginning to think I should pm you as well, i couldn't find the pic again unfortunately xD but i found better ones that i'm keeping in check.

[QUOTE="Nightmares Angel]Well, I thought that since everyone bases the stories on the original, that it would be nice to change it up.

[/QUOTE]
Cool X3 okie I am up for it xD let make cs and do it! This looks like fun

Evergreen98 said:
Cool X3 okie I am up for it xD let make cs and do it! This looks like fun
I will PM you and we can get started. Lol!

tumblr_ndk4dcRX5v1txrjs1o2_500.jpg

Aquafan said:
Sorry for my blondeness, how does one pm here?
Lol. No prob. I am a blonde myself and I get more blondie moments than normal.... >.<

Nearby the picture of your profile is the conversation page. I will send one to you okay? Makes it easier for you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back