• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for solid 1x1 partners

jmcknight08

Positive Vibes
Hey, my name's Jasmine, thats really all you need to know. I'm looking for long term, comitted partners. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to plots and pairing, but I beg of you to write at least 2-3 solid paragraphs, even more are more than welcome. I don't mind if you take time to respond, just let me know if you're going to be gone for a few days or so just so I don't assume you're dead or bored, if you are bored, let me know, or throw in you're own twists to the story or whatever you need to make it more entertaining, it's you're roleplay too. Romance is a must, whether it be the main focus or on the side, I prefer doubing up on characters, I do prefer playing a male, I don't mind if I end up playing two males or one of each gender. I'm fine with MxM, MxF and am okay iwht FxF. Comment or PM

If you're interested, go ahead and look through the fandoms I'll rp, I'll play as some cannon characters, OC's are preferred though. If not, we can create our own plot from scratch.

I'm also up for a small group (3-4 including me)

* - Preferred role

Bold - Really in the mood for

Fandoms/Settings

Glee

Marvel/DC universe

CW The Flash

CW Arrow

Twilight

Gossip Girl

Finding Carter

Divergent

The Hunger Games

Beach

Island (Vacation or Stranded)

Highschool/College

Roadtrip

Pairings

Step-Brother/Step-Sister

Brother/Sister

*Popular/Loner

Bully/Victim

Kidnapper/Victim

Human/Supernatural

Runaways

*Athlete/Cheerleader

Teacher/Student

Dumb/Smart

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do a twilight roleplay with you! Not only have I seen all the movies a gazillion times, I've also read the books (all except for 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner')

hey, i'm interested in RPing with you! can you PM me, since I can't do it yet? we'll talk about details then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back