• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Slow Romance but Lots and Lots of Fluff

FlorielNine

Princess of the Void
Hello there.

About me

• I only play female characters.
  • I can play as male characters but only as side characters or extras.
  • I really prefer only doing original RPs.
  • I can't really post every single day. At least, I can post three times a week so please, I hope you can bear with me.
  • I prefer using anime-esque pictures as characters appearances or face claims and would love it if my partner uses them as well.
  • Descriptions for appearances are fine for me as well.

What I'm looking for

• To put it simple, I'm looking for slow hookups but the interaction between a male and female when they fall in love are just beautiful.
  • I'm seeking a male character to play with regardless of their gender in real life.
  • Not minding the prefix, I'm looking for both modern and fantasy.

I have some ideas that I want to do but this are just the bases. I would love to brainstorm and develop them even more with my partnes so we can carve the story to our liking so they are completely customizable. I may have more to expand on the idea so if you chose one, I won't mind telling you more about it.

Ideas I have in mind

• The Small Mirror (Fantasy) (OPEN)

A girl had found a mirror while cleaning up and it magically brought her to somewhere she did not recognize and the mirror itself soon disappeared. Curious, she went to explore and it turns out she was in a completely different whole and it seems that she was a spitting image of the lost princess. Wanting to leave, she returned to where she thought she had dropped the mirror but to no avail. Instead, she found a secret passage that brought her to a garden and freely entered that since she was desperate. Upon further exploration, she found a male and unbeknowst to her, he was actually a prince of the rivalling kingdom.

• Foreteller Fairy of the Library (Modern Fantasy) (CLOSED)

Rumor has it that if you sneak into the school library after midnight and sit near the shelf on the right at the furthest row, whispers of how to help your troubles can be heard and it always worked according to everyone who have tried it. Little did everyone in the school know, it was actually a student librarian helping them out that was gifted with extrasensory perception which basically helps her know what troubles other students as well as being able to figure out what course of action will give the best result.
  • Gosick inspired.

• No title yet (Modern) (OPEN)

A girl had accidentally found a couple making out and when they had noticed her, she was quick to run away. The male was a classmate of hers, confronting her the next day in which she quickly promised that there is no benefit for her to tell anyone. The school being a strict private school, not allowing any kind of couples and the like, the boy was relieved to hear that the girl would not tell a single soul about him and his girlfriend. However, the two classmates had found themselves getting along, studying together and such.

• No title yet (Modern Fantasy) (OPEN)

I'm seeking to do a two person love square here. What is that, you say? Well, let's imagine this with Superman. Lois Lane is in love with Superman while shows no interest in Clark Kent eventhough they are the same person. What if it goes both ways? With Lois having an alter ego as well. Superheroine!Lois loves Superman however Clark is in love with Lois. Basically, they love each other but do not even know it! I would love to explore the interaction between each corners of the love square. For example, Lois as herself would talk with Clark and given the chance, Superman while Clark as himself would at times can have a chat with Superheroine!Lois and loves how he can have his time to talk with Lois. Just to note, I just like the concept of this love square and preferably would like to use original characters and see how it goes from there.
  • Miraculous Ladybug inspired.
  • I love this picture as a reference by the way.
  • Lois_Loves_Alter_Ego_Resized_146.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
No title yet (Modern Fantasy)

• I'm seeking to do a two person love square here. What is that, you say? Well, let's imagine this with Superman. Lois Lane is in love with Superman while shows no interest in Clark Kent eventhough they are the same person. What if it goes both ways? With Lois having an alter ego as well. Superheroine!Lois loves Superman however Clark is in love with Lois. Basically, they love each other but do not even know it! I would love to explore the interaction between each corners of the love square. For example, Lois as herself would talk with Clark and given the chance, Superman while Clark as himself would at times can have a chat with Superheroine!Lois and loves how he can have his time to talk with Lois.

This intrigues me. I got a soft spot for this kind of Rom Com hijinks misunderstandings. 

To be clear we're playing the canon characters Lois Lane or Clark Kent/Superman? Or just like a love square with a similar set up?

No title yet (Modern Fantasy)

• I'm seeking to do a two person love square here. What is that, you say? Well, let's imagine this with Superman. Lois Lane is in love with Superman while shows no interest in Clark Kent eventhough they are the same person. What if it goes both ways? With Lois having an alter ego as well. Superheroine!Lois loves Superman however Clark is in love with Lois. Basically, they love each other but do not even know it! I would love to explore the interaction between each corners of the love square. For example, Lois as herself would talk with Clark and given the chance, Superman while Clark as himself would at times can have a chat with Superheroine!Lois and loves how he can have his time to talk with Lois.

This intrigues me. I got a soft spot for this kind of Rom Com hijinks misunderstandings. 

To be clear we're playing the canon characters Lois Lane or Clark Kent/Superman? Or just like a love square with a similar set up?

Oh, thank you for the interest.

I just used the two as an example. I prefer just using the love square with our own characters.

Oh, thank you for the interest.

I just used the two as an example. I prefer just using the love square with our own characters.

Okay, still superheroes or just regular people? 

I got an idea for a lad that I can tweak. 

Basically his heroic persona is this super altruistic sort whose power is basically restoration. Kind of like a roundabout healing ability. 

His civilian identity though is some kind of fitness instructor, seen as kind of the dumb jock stereotype. 

Well, anything with an alter ego works for me for the two to interact differently with the others' alter egos and vice versa.

Your character sounds interesting. Shall we bring this to PM and discuss further the details?

• No title yet (Modern) (OPEN)

A girl had accidentally found a couple making out and when they had noticed her, she was quick to run away. The male was a classmate of hers, confronting her the next day in which she quickly promised that there is no benefit for her to tell anyone. The school being a strict private school, not allowing any kind of couples and the like, the boy was relieved to hear that the girl would not tell a single soul about him and his girlfriend. However, the two classmates had found themselves getting along, studying together and such.

Interested in this. I am a novice at RPing, hope your okay with that  :D

The Small Mirror (Fantasy) (OPEN)

• A girl had found a mirror while cleaning up and it magically brought her to somewhere she did not recognize and the mirror itself soon disappeared. Curious, she went to explore and it turns out she was in a completely different whole and it seems that she was a spitting image of the lost princess. Wanting to leave, she returned to where she thought she had dropped the mirror but to no avail. Instead, she found a secret passage that brought her to a garden and freely entered that since she was desperate. Upon further exploration, she found a male and unbeknowst to her, he was actually a prince of the rivalling kingdom.

I'm interested in this idea, if you're still looking ^_^  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back