• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for rps (Ignore post count, always open)

Hello, once again I'm looking for roleplays, I'm not very picky at all except for when it comes to rping fandoms.

Side Note: When it comes to yaoi I mostly play Seme because lets face it, most people prefer to be Uke...and while I will be playing Seme, that doesn't mean I will for some rps...certain characters I play will be uke.

My rules

I'm not too picky on what I want in an rp...if you have bad grammar it's fine. I have a friend who can't spell worth crap and I have to decipher her texts most of the time. I'm not a huge grammar nazi, you are cool. (^U^)(^U^)

Post length is not a problem, I have a tendency to post one liners and 2-3 sentences or more to a paragraph. A paragraph should suffice. Two para is fine, anymore...and I'll feel like I'm not worth rping with because I'll feel like I have to match your reply and I know I most likely wont' be able to because I can't concentrate well most of the time.

I am on all day Monday-Thursday and when it comes to Friday-Sunday I work for give hours a day so replies will be spaced out. 9AM-10:40 AM and then 5PM-3AM are when replies won't be so spaced.

----

The one thing I've been really in the mood for as of late is a zombie apocalypse, this can be either in fandoms or Original character. The fandoms I would prefer this to be in are Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, South Park, and the pairing HiJack, I could see this going on in an IZ rp too quite possibly.

Bold means that I want to be. If both are bold then we can figure out who we want to play.

SOUTHPARK

Kenny X Butters

Cartman
X Kyle

Stan
X Kyle

Craig X Tweek

INVADER ZIM

Dib X Zim

Dib X Keef

Zim X Keef

Red X Purple

SOUL EATER

Soul X Maka

Soul X Kid

Kid X Maka

HEY ARNOLD

Arnold X Helga

ONE PIECE (Now, I'm not completely caught up but I did just get into the time skip)

Zoro X Luffy

Zoro X Sanji

Sanji X Luffy

PSYCH

Shawn X Lassiter

ED, EDD, N' EDDY

Kevin X Edd

HOMESTUCK

John X Karkat

Gamzee X Tavros

Gamzee X Karkat

Dave X John

Dave X Karkat

TEEN TITANS

Beastboy X Raven

Robin X
Beastboy

CROSSOVER PAIRINGS

Hiccup X Jack

Dib X Lilo

YOUTUBER PAIRINGS

Phan (Dan x Phil)

Jaspar (Joe Sugg x Caspar)

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS (M X M but will consider M X F)

Human X Neko (M x M or M x F)

Vampire X Neko (M x M or M x F)

Werewolf X Neko M x M or M x F)

Neko X Neko (M x M or M x F)

Werewolf X Vampire (M x M)

Jock X Nerd (M x M)

Friend X Friend (M x M)

Vampire X Human (M x M)

Prince X Prince (M x M)

Prince X Servant (M x M)

Apocalypse Survivor X Apocalypse Survivor (M x M or M x F)

May be more, if you have another pairing you want to do then tell me.

More plots may come later, stay posted.

During a battle with an unknown villain Beastboy loses his power, Now upset and depressed over the fact that he thinks he's useless it's up to Raven to cheer him up and the Titans to figure out how to get their friend's powers back.

Dib's father decides its time they move, could you blame him? His son was going insane, talking about aliens taking over Earth, and space...and little robots. His co-workers were starting to think him a laughing stock, it was just best that they uproot into another town, away from whatever was making his son go insane. Luckily there's a scientology lab where they plan to move at at least and he had always wanted to go to Hawaii. Dib knows there's something up with this town, it seems there are aliens all around and have different jobs...he wasn't sure what was going on here, but he knew it was probably worse than back home with Zim.

Inside a slave shop lived a neko who no one wanted, they were mean and bite and clawed at everyone. They had been sold many times, but always came back when their new master or mistress could not handily them any more. But one day a vampire comes into the shop, they see the neko and wants them at once. They don’t care about the neko's past, and they find the fight in them is that sexy. So they buy the neko and take them home, what will happen next will the neko find a way to make the vampire send them back? Or will the vampire just win over the neko or brake them?

Sort of a Romeo and Juliet type feel here you see. A vampire and a Werewolf come across eah other and they end up realizing that the other isn't as bad as their race made the other out to be. And it just goes from there.

Hey :)

I think that your idea sounds interesting :) I've got a couple of (more or less) original characters that I always play... and despite one of them (who is human), they're all vampires, so a vampire pairing would be cool :) and pleeeease, can we have witches and wizards?

Hm... one of my chars is a vampire wizard, and it's a part of his story somehow...

And I'm sure he could be useful in a zombie apocalypse (no godmodding, don't worry)

Vampire wizard? Sounds interesting, and I've never thought of a vampire being in a zombie apocalypse, that's an interesting idea also.

Of course :)

What about the setting? I like to start mine in Romania (since that is the home country of my chars), but I'll be fine if it starts somewhere else... and the creatures? We've got humans, vampires, witches/wizards and zombies now... anything to add?

Hey~ could I rp Gamzee x Tavros with you? If you aren't interested in that or just not feeling that pairing you can suggest some other one's and I'll see how I feel about them :3 P.S I created this account just because of your forum xD I REALLY wanted to do some Yaoi!

Hi :) I've got a male Neko character I miss using if you'd like to do an MxM Neko x Neko/Human rp. I've never made a thread before, but I usually rp in private messaging anyways. PM me if you're interested ;)

Werewolf X Vampire! :3

Pm me @ShassieYaoi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back