Looking for RP partners :)

SelisaMaslan

Queen of Stydia Trash
Hi, I'm just getting back into roleplay after not doing so for a while. I've joined roleplays on different sites but they're either inconsistent or full of one liners. I dont write 7 paragraph responses but I like a little more than just "...." She said. I can post pretty much daily unless something happens, then I'll let you know.

Im looking for either open or 1x1 roleplays fxm(if your a female and willing to play the male in one rp, I'll rp as a male in another).The kinds of RP's I'm interested in are medieval, post apocolyptic, modern, era or time period based, Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, PLL, Vikings, and Walking Dead but if you have suggestions let me know :) Thanks for reading :)

So does that sound good to you? I or would you rather just do historical let's say around meiji era, tokugawa era, japan? I have a plot for that.

I hate to turn down roleplays, but its not a subject I'm really too knowledgable about /:

If you have any other ideas let me know :)

"For the night is dark and full of terrors."

It's alright I understand.

I'll pass. A little try on ideas, and not really in the mood for anything you've listed. But happy hunting.

I've been trying to get better at horror RPs, nearly realistic but with a dash of supernatural. Also at RPs about the XIX century

gilwaybetternow said:
I've been trying to get better at horror RPs, nearly realistic but with a dash of supernatural. Also at RPs about the XIX century
Send me some ideas for roleplays and we can work something out :)

Ellimist said:
GOT sounds great! do you have a specific plot in mind?
Well for 1x1 I dont really have a specific one in mind at the moment but I have an open rp thats up right now if you want to check that out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back