• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Rp Partners (Updates 2015-08-18 .) (Aways open.)

Either works for me, but for bounty hunter X prey, would you want it to be realistic or fantasy like? Also, modern day, medieval or futuristic?

Lets go with Medieval then, seems like a better setting for something like this. Want me to make a separate thread for this or send you a PM?

Hi! Would you be willing to write a vampire x human story with me? It can be M/F or M/M. I'm thinking about something where C1 and C2 are attracted to each other. They can eventually start dating or it can stay as a friendship at first. C1 doesn't know C2 is a vampire and doesn't even believe that they exist until they're hanging out and the starving C2 can't control his/her hunger anymore and bites C1. Or C1 can get attacked by another vampire and is then saved by a viciously protective C2. The main thing is that shock factor for C1 and the lingering attraction by C2 despite C1's fear. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back