• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for rp partners! (Ignore prefix)

HI.Please take the time to read this.
So this is my first post here. I probably won't stay here for long but this site was good for finding decent roleplay partners so I decided to try it. The current community I'm in is honestly not that bad, but there aren't just enough roleplays as before so I've decided to venture out of Facebook to find new roleplayers. I couldn't just seem to vent all these feels out for my characters and I desperately want to write something while I still have the motivation to put my ideas into words.

Here are my fandoms and muses:

Lifeline:
-V. Adams

Persona 5:
-Sakamoto Ryuji
-Sakura Futaba
-Takamaki Ann
-Kitagawa Yusuke
-Akechi Goro

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!
-Gokudera Hayato

Kuroko no Basuke
-Nijimura Shūzō

Haikyuu!!
-Nishinoya Yuu
-Sawamura Daichi

I have a LOT of other fandoms so feel free to bring any kind of show up and I'll see if I can rp the character you want. It has to be something I know though, obviously.

I also have original characters which you are free to ask about anytime, and I highly suggest that you do because god, I have so much feels for them.

My plots are more on the Mafia side, and shady businesses lurking just beneath the surface of the industry. I kinda have a rough outline of my characters' world and I've been meaning to try it, so I would really appreciate it if you can bear with my ramblings and such.

I'll be leaving my twitter here, just in case I don't respond for a while: spangledheavens spangledheavens and also my LINE: incomprehensiblemind, just in case.

Feel free to add my Facebook account as well. I recommend sending me a message here because this is where I'm most active. Mark Dubois

I'm always open to start roleplays here, though. I am absolutely desperate right now and I just want to write so I'll try to be active.

I'm down with whatever kind of ship, but I'd prefer it if we try and have our muses develop together first. It's better to start with a foundation, right? I also don't mind whatever kind of roleplay, be it angst, fluff or anything even more mature, as long as I'm willing to do it.

I'm fine with script or paragraph roleplays, as long as I can see that you're actually putting an effort into your replies. You don't have to make it perfect. Just make sure it's something I can understand. My active characters and interests change all the time so I advise that you brace yourself for that, haha.

Also, if possible, I'd like it if we started with something a bit short, maybe just a paragraph or two or maybe even one-line, and let the roleplay develop from there. I feel like that is easier to reply to because it feels natural, and I don't have to worry about reaching a ridiculous length from the get go.

I don't mind if you're male or female. As long as you're nice, then we're cool.

What I do mind though, is drama. I don't like people who rush me to reply. Please remember that I have a life outside of roleplaying and am not always available! I also don't like people who are childish enough to get aggravated by ships.

Plot(s) I'm currently in the mood for:

Hero x Servant
Character A is the hero tasked to save the prince/princess after they were abducted by a fiendish villain. Character B is the servant closest to the princess, a plain and boorish individual of noble descent whose only purpose in life was to serve the royal family. This is just a very rough description of the concept and we can always plot further for a more enjoyable experience. I've been craving really lighthearted romance lately so forgive me for this suggestion lol. (Can be MxF, MxM, or even FxF)

Anything fluff pls give me fluff

Anyway, thanks for reading until here. As english isn't my first language, I know I'm bound to make some mistakes along the way but my writing is still somewhat decent. I think. I hope you consider reaching out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back