• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for rp partners (ignore prefix)

fatuglybutch

Fat Queer Butch
Hello, my name is Ross, I go by they/them pronouns. I'm house sitting all weekend with no pot so I'm incredibly bored, please feel free to bombard me with just about any rp requests I promise I'll seriously consider them.

What I’m looking for in a roleplay:

-open-mindedness, respect, kindness. These, I believe, are core elements when working together with anyone on anything.
-I’m the pacific time zone, on weekdays I’m online generally from 7pm-10 or 11, on weekends I’m online basically most of the time. (These time frames aren’t strict, really I’m online quite often)
-I like at least one to two paragraphs per reply if possible, I’m not a super strict person really but if writing one-liners start to become the norm I’ll get tired of the rp far more easily. I myself generally write multiple paragraphs per reply, and I love to have a partner that can do the same.
-Like I said, I’m online a lot, I like to role play back and forth for hours at a time, but of course I don’t expect everyone to be the same way. I generally like one or two replies a day, but like I said, I’m the kinda person that’ll go all day if I’m really into it.
-When I roleplay with someone I’d like for my partner to be willing to add as much to the scene and storyline as I am, and I’d hope that my partner would enjoy doing so. I’m a fan of wild twists, added drama, intense scenes. I really enjoy being at the edge of my seat excited about the role play’s I’m a part of.
-Also when I’m roleplaying I like to include a lot of diversity, this means please please don’t come to me with your basic, shallow, neurotypical, white characters. Varying genders, sexualities, ethnicities. Characters who have mental illnesses and disabilities. Characters with realistic faults and heavy backstories. Characters with complicated past relationships and experiences. This, to me, is a key component to any great role play.
-I’m mostly indifferent to including romantic elements between the characters, though I’m not really against it at all. Though most of my characters are nonbinary/transgender or otherwise lgbtq+ so keep that in mind. I will not modify the gender of my character for any specific pairing. When I do play a nonbinary character and there is the possibility of romance then I will include the sex they were assigned at birth.
-ooc chat is welcome and encouraged! I’m always happy to talk about the roleplay, but I’m also happy to be a listening ear or to otherwise get to know the person I’m roleplaying with.

Possible idea starters I have (bolded are the ones I more want to do):
Really I’m open to any and all ideas, I just list what I usually do or what I could be interested in doing.

-the love of character a’s life just died. One day as they’re walking to the beach character b crashes right into them, bringing them both down, upon getting up character b explains who they were running from, then asks for character a’s help. (I could play either character in this scenario)
-post-apocalyptic (any kind of apocalypse, nuclear, zombie, environmental, plague, etc)
-character a thinks character b is one gender and develops a crush on them, only to find out that really they’re not that gender. (I would prefer to play character b)
-dealer x buyer
-dealer x grower

-characters meet in group therapy
-something with polyamory!
-basically a modern asylum rp, only instead of a torturous old-timey asylum of the fifties it’s something called subacute mental health hospital/ward (bonus points if you’ve actually been to subacute, we’re in the same boat :p)
-old-timey asylum! I can do that one too
-mermaids and/or pirates (a good mermaid rp is so hard to come by tbh)
-maybe something with dragons?

Last edited:
I really like the first one! Mostly because I can relate to A a lot and it'd be cool for me to right. I'd like to roleplay that plot with you. :^)

Hello! I am up for it as well! I tend to play as two characters under one account so.. Plus I have been to subacute and I sign myself up for it dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back