• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

☁ Looking For: RP Partners! ☁ (Ignore Prefix)

Meiima

Artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
▶▶Intro◀◀

Hi there, I'm Mei! F/from PH! just an avid roleplayer enthusiast ;;;

I procrastinate too much and hope that one day I get to finish all art stuff for other things so I can do personal ones.

When I get too pressured or stressed out, roleplaying is like my scape goat ;;u;;

I love hoarding blank journals and buying unnecessary art materials as well as window shopping! (I don't know why im sorry) Hope we can get along!

▶▶RP Specific◀◀

I'd like a casual roleplay or rps a bit less strict I guess? ;;; I RP only here or on Discord and Toyhouse messaging platform or any roleplay forum of your choice :0 I don't really want to do rps on skype or IM sorry ;;;

I'm good with either script or paragraphs! though I'm not much of the writer, but more of an artist ;;u;; so my para limit is either 1-4, I don't mind the reply length! as long as I can reply to something--

Concerning the role player, I don't have any strict expectations! All I ask is no God modding or mary sues/gary stues and not to associate any of the RP done with the actual me please ;;; the characters I roleplay are different from the Creator.

I've had trouble in the past over people who have confessed to me and thought of the OC relationships as-- real romantic relationships ;;; I'm sorry but this was also one of the reasons I got iffy of roleplaying before since I was just starting OOC talks are greatly encouraged! I'd like to know my roleplay partner more and forming new bonds of friendship are always great! we also get to world build more easily if we know each other's comforts!

Artist to Artist rps are also loved! I really love doing gift arts or just random out of the spur reaction drawings to roleplays ;u; <3

▶▶RP Search◀◀

Things I'd like to roleplay about!

▶OC to OC 

▶Team Fortress (OCxOC/OCxCanon)

▶Skyrim

▶Crossovers

▶Casual/Quick roleplays

▶Themed RPs (Do talk to me about this! :0)

▶ or any idea you have in mind! I'd like to hear them!

if you have any questions, please do tell me! Thank you! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you sound really cool and relaxed about RPing. I love making OC's because I don't do well trying to fit a pre-determined character so an OCxOC themed role-play like fantasy or apocalyptic or something of the sort would be absolutely fantastic! I also do like to draw so a bit of an artist myself. Kind of morbid drawings but we could do a morbid role-play, it just depends on what you want. I also appreciate 1-4 paragraphs and I think that is a very good idea since I love writing but too much can fry my brain! I would love to RP with you!!

Hey sounds really interesting! I'm interested in the artist to artist rp? What would that be like? I'm really interested in a calm laid back to also, sounds nice especially with drawing mixed in, I'd be in heaven

Hey you sound really cool and relaxed about RPing. I love making OC's because I don't do well trying to fit a pre-determined character so an OCxOC themed role-play like fantasy or apocalyptic or something of the sort would be absolutely fantastic! I also do like to draw so a bit of an artist myself. Kind of morbid drawings but we could do a morbid role-play, it just depends on what you want. I also appreciate 1-4 paragraphs and I think that is a very good idea since I love writing but too much can fry my brain! I would love to RP with you!!

hi! pm sent! ^^

Hey sounds really interesting! I'm interested in the artist to artist rp? What would that be like? I'm really interested in a calm laid back to also, sounds nice especially with drawing mixed in, I'd be in heaven

Its a mix of text rp accompanied with doodles/drawings or even fully rendered art ^^ It just really serves as practice and it isn't meant to heavily force someone to do all based rp. I'd love to do one with you!

Sounds really fun! I'd like to try it, also I like the idea of it being for practice, lord knows I need to practice more lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back