• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners! (Edited due to getting rp's/loosing interest for now)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Mostly fandom, but will do original and fantasy.​

TW due to the type of character's I make: abuse, mental illness
I'm not rping these, it's just in my character's backgrounds, the rp's will deal with recover from them depending on what I do, but they will be mentioned

I love hurt/comfort stuff.
I'm 22, going to be 23 on June 3rd.
Romance is a big thing for me too for 1x1 rp's, I won't rp with anyone under 18, just for comfort reasons.
I'll list the fandoms I like/are more willing to rp if interested. If you're interest message me and I'll be happy to chat, but I get shy, especially with being new here.

Requirements:
-I do double up and can do multiple love interests if that's something you want/like. I love polyamory, lol, but it's not required
-What is required is be able to do bxb/mxm on my side
-I only do descriptive roleplay and expect the same, I don't have a line limit, but please don't do just one sentence or one worded replies or similar like that
-obviously be lgbtq+ friendly
-okay with swearing
-as said before be 18 years old or older
-up for discussions about the rp, like plots, or anything

Fandom'sLove Interest(s)
Ouran High School Host ClubTamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru, or Honey
Regular ShowMordecai
Rise of the TMNTLeo or Donnie
Helluva BossFizzaroli and/or Asmodeus
Invader ZimZim or Dib
Dragon Ball (Z Kai/Super)Beerus, Piccolo, or Freeza
That's it, Original rp stuff I'm up for discussion!

Last edited:
Heya! I‘m 19 and I‘d love to do a TMNT 2012 Rp with you!! I can play any characters you need me to play :) I‘d also integrate my OC if that‘s fine with you! Romance is also a big thing for me :D

Heya! I‘m 19 and I‘d love to do a TMNT 2012 Rp with you!! I can play any characters you need me to play :) I‘d also integrate my OC if that‘s fine with you! Romance is also a big thing for me :D
yeah that's fine with me! I love oc's interacting!

sorry I didn't reply sooner, my internet is down at home so I'm at my library right now/

Hello, I'm interested in doing a Steven Universe rp, but there's one hiccup: I can't play canon characters to save my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back